Want personalized picks that fit your family?

Set preferences to see our top age-appropriate picks for your kids.

Get age-based picks

Parent reviews for Catwoman

This movie is kitty litter.

Adult Written bydudeman123 April 9, 2008

if this movie was $1 2 rent i still wouldn't rent it

i rented this movie because i was excpecting like a x-men movie or elektra or somethin like that.......but what i got was the worst marvel movie ever made.....if it weren't for the hulk this would be the worst super hero movie ever.....in other words it stinks!!!
Adult Written bymomoftweens April 9, 2008

Wasted opportunity, wasted talent

Really. Here's an opportunity wasted. A great actress -- a chance to show a super heroine and instead all we get is a lot of pointless violence and bondage like clothing. When is Hollywood going to wake up and realize my kids would LOVE to see a different intelligent version of this still full of action but one less about Hallie Berry's body. I was embarrassed for her instead of a kick-tail great role model for girls, she was just a pin up in black leather.
Adult Written byWeron May 30, 2012

+13

i think this film is good film from halle berry and rating 13+ for me..
Parent of an infant, 2, 3, and 6 year old Written byblueandgoldmommy May 4, 2009

Must be "Sexy" to be Powerful and a Women

Very violent. Tells young girls that you must be sexy in order to be a powerful women, which is not true!

Adult Written bybryan140140 August 18, 2011

My Review

this movie is bad but not to the extreme the cat suit looks good, the stunts are impressive,and Halle Berry is in it. now unfortunately that was all that was good. on the other hand, the dialog was bad, the plot was beyond stupid, the Halle Berry character confuses me(being half good half evil) and the puns ARE AWFUL(kinda reminds me of batman and robins freeze puns). this does have violence, this does have sex and even has a little drinking and drug use. if you are looking for a good cat women, look at the animated series or comics this is a terrible film from beginning to end. if you are forced to watch this (for whatever reason) turn off the sound and enjoy the visuals youll be much happier
Parent of a 10 year old Written byKidcritic.com November 17, 2018

DEFENITLY not as bad as I thought! Not the best, but good.

This is WAY better than I thought! Like I said, still not the best, but good! I'll give it 3 stars! Also the sexual content is not as bad as I thought too! I'm ten years old, and frankly, I'm glad I wasn't as bad as I thought. (Because my parents would have to fast forward, or I'd have to close my eyes). In EVERYTHING Catwoman is an anti-hero (a hero and villain. Example: Deadpool), she still (sorta) is in this, but she is a LOT more of a hero. And by the way, during half the movie Catwoman is wearing a very revealing outfit. My MPAA rating is: PG-13 for sexual content, brief sensuality, some language, action and violence, and for some peril and brief freighting images. I think older Tweens are fine. So this isn't as bad as the trailer looks, or as people say. It is VERY fake, but hey, it's still good. So I hope this helps!