Kid reviews for Charlie St. Cloud

Charlie St. Cloud Poster Image

Really Good

I thought it was a really good movie. It showed how a brother lived on after his brother died. There was one scene where two characters kiss and one of them has their top off, but you see nothing.

What just happened?????

SPOILERS: We started the movie (my friend and I) and we were fine with it at first... then the brother died (BTW it was really sudden) and thought, oh that sucks. There was no indication that time passed (apparently it was five years later) but it confused us, sssssooooooo we guess he got a job at the graveyard where his brother was buried?? ANYWAYS, all is fine until this girl he knew in high school shows up (Tess). So stuff happened, but then what really confused us was when they were having sex in the graveyard, later on you find out she died three days earlier so how did they have sex??????? Like, how did this happen was he imagining it or what????? Then he goes to save her near the end of the movie but shes alive????? HOW????? they say its a memory? She was lost at sea so how would he...? Anyways it was really weird, so um, we wouldn't recommend it but if you feel the need to see it we'd suggest 14+ because it's... uh... bye

Charlie St. Cloud!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I utterly love this movie. I love this movie because the movie is telling us that sometimes it is hard to let go of the past and not live in but the best way is to take one step at a time toward delight, it doesn't matter how hard that may seem. It also saying that you just because you put off your dream it doesn't mean that you have to lose your dream completely. In addition I like how Charlie is a dedicated and loyal brother to his little brother even though his own needs go by the wayside. He doesn’t know how to manage his grief and instead drowns in it. Yet, the movie has only a little violence because a child dies in a terrible car accident and you see blood, cuts, and bruises. Guys talk trash after a sporting event and at a bar; one of them gets punched in the mouth. Additionally there is a little sex such as the main characters (Charlie and Tess) kisses passionately and spends the night together; he's seen with his shoulders bare and Charlie is seen shirtless. There is some language such as “ass”, “d--k.” “S--t”, "hell," "damn," and "crap." And there is some drinking. Overall, I think this movie is a great movie for teens.

An Amazing movie

this movie was the best because the acting and the story was really good. I liked this movie because I really liked to watch sentimental drama like this movie also, Zac Efron acting really good in the movie.In addition the story was really good. When zac efron acting in a sad scene he was really credible. Another reason for what I liked this movie was that music was very appropriate to the scenes. When it was sad they choosen to played a sad song. When it was happy the music was happy too. I really loved the mood of this movie because it was very sentimental. In the movie,Charlie saw the ghost of his little brother Sam.Charlie go to saw him everyday in the forest. At the end ,the ghost of Sam disapeard and it was very sad. This movie was worth seeing because it was a really good movie.If you like sentimental movies,this movie was a movie for you! 27.01.13 Sabryna Berthelot

my review of charlie st. cloud

this is one of his best movies. high school musical was okay but he has done better.

Really made me think

This zach efron packed drama actually suprised me! I imagined it to be a little more intense and sexy content, but it's nothing you cant forward through. This movie included great positive role models and was a pleasant suprise.

Charlie St. Cloud Review

I loved the movie but it's not for little kids.

Emotions

I loved this movie! I cried the hole time. This movie kept me on the edge of my seat the whole time! The emotion is just passed on as if you yourself were in the movie! I loved this movie and i hope you all do too!

Better than I thought

Good movie. If you watch it with your parents, they will probably approve. (But not if you're like 7 and watching this...)

Charlie St. Cloud

This movie is good. PG-13- For a scene of a car accident including some thematic elements, a scene of a brief fistfight, some alchol use, language, a scene of brief sexual content, some sensuality, and peril.