Kid reviews for Charlie's Angels (2019)

Super fun reboot mixes female empowerment, lots of violence.

Teen, 17 years old Written byFutureJuilliard... November 16, 2019

12-13 year olds should be fine

Tweens or teens twelve or thirteen and older should be perfectly fine watching this. What Common Sense Media said about the kidnapped woman is true, but it is not that big of a deal. I chaperoned my younger sister (13) and I could tell the sexual reference went right over her head. I doubt many kids under sixteen or so would make any connections. There is also the whole short shorts, tight shirts, sports bras thing. But people wear these clothes in real life like any other clothes, so it should not be a point for concern at all. A bit of “action style” violence of course, but it isn’t the main theme. The Angels’ bond and feminism (even a big point in the first clip of Trailer #1) ARE two main themes, however. This movie wouldn’t be so great for ten and unders but kids/teens twelve/thirteen and older should be just fine watching this movie with a parent. Happy watching!
-Willow K., 17, New York

Teen, 13 years old Written byLucilleLu November 12, 2019

Love this!

Love this movie so much! Charlie's Angels 2019 has been awesome. I saw it early and loved it.

Teen, 14 years old Written by334258j November 14, 2019

awsome

very good movie and too much action

Teen, 13 years old Written bymack00 November 18, 2019

Funny

Funny

Teen, 14 years old Written byIts a movie November 17, 2019

Pretty good

I had to right a movie review on this movie and with mild drinking and sex scenes. It was a very appropriate movie for 12-13 and up. There was a fair amount of language tho. It has a great message to young girls tho.

Teen, 14 years old Written bykylieisgayforar... November 14, 2019

Good but ari would have made it better!!!!

It was great. Ari Grande should have been an Angel though!!!! (she’s kinda hot and i’m gay for her ❤️❤️❤️)
but yea it was pretty good
I stan #AriShouldHaveBeenAnAngel!!!!
-arianator kylie

Teen, 13 years old Written byMadzBoard555 November 21, 2019

the greatest movie on earth

it awesome

Teen, 13 years old Written byDestinyy_na November 16, 2019

Teen, 13 years old Written bysashagrande November 16, 2019

best movie ever!

Kid, 11 years old November 16, 2019
Teen, 14 years old Written byJaytic November 15, 2019

Boring

This movie is flat and predictable. A singer who really isn't an actor is in it wow big whoop. Dont bother with it.

Teen, 17 years old Written byJoemama42069 November 15, 2019

How are the reviews on here so high?

I seriously don’t understand how this movie has so many positive reviews on this site. The movie whole heartedly terrible. Please don’t bother with this movie. There are plenty of better option in theatres rn. Basic at this is what happens in the movie: a mediocre joke with awkward deliver followed by a bad unfunny joke. Kirsten Stewart as per usual has absolutely no heart in her role in this movie, as does most of the cast.

This is one to skip.