Kid reviews for Charlie's Angels

Charlie's Angels Poster Image

A big plentiful of innuendo and sexual references in fun action reboot.

Full of action, and not too inappropriate!

I thought this movie was pretty good, there were things that I thought could be improved, but overall I thought it was good. There was some violence and some slight innuendo, but I'd recommend it for anyone 12+.

i think it's a very good movies to watch with your tween daughter but, it's too much violence. But it's fine for tween/older kids

Great action

This was a fun movie, great action.

15?

in the UK this movie is a 15 which I cannot believe. it did have a little bit of violence but not to bad but someone walks up to a guy with a sword and it is implied that the persons throat is slit but all you see is some blood that looks fake splatter on the floor. also Cameron Diaz gets in a car and starts talking to the driver. she then distracts him by unzipping her top so you can see the side of her boobs and licking the steering wheel because Lucy Lui is putting something on the bonnet. when there is violence it looks very fake because it is stuff you can never do in real life

I LOVE

No this movie is literally the most iconic movie of all time. Cameron, Drew and Lucy all look so badass. Also young Sam Rockwell is so hot bye. Anyway, pls watch this movie it's so iconic and amazing and great and fun and fresh.

this movie is the best

in my top 10 favorites. it’s appropriate for 10+ some jokes they won’t get until they get a year or two older but other then that everyone should watch this

My favorite movie!

This is absolutely my favorite movie ever! I think that this movie is best for kids 13 or 14 because at this age, they will understand some of the innuendo, so it will make them feel older without being exposed too much. Cameron Diaz, Lucy Lieu, and Drew Barrymore are AMAZING in this movie, and the dialogue is clever! I hope you enjoy it as much as I do :)

It's fine

It's all right, I guess. 2019 version much better!

Absolutely Amazing

The skin showing is not really that bad, the action is amazing, the comedy is amazing, and it is overall an amazing movie. Kids that are 10 and Up would absolutely love this movie. The cussing is not that bad and neither is the sex references.