All teen and kid member reviews for Charlotte's Web (1973)

Teen, 16 years old Written byKlutzy November 3, 2013

One of my favorites

For you people who say it was too scary good luck watching Paranorman, Monsters Inc, Toy Story, Meet the Robinsons. This movie is sweet and yeah a little sad but that's the way most movies are. The video graphics aren't that great but think about it, the copyright says 1972. That was pretty good animation in the 70's. I used to watch this when I was three years old. I'd sit in my parents bed with my two year old brother and we'd watch this over and over again. It was one of our favorites. It never bothered us that Wilbur had a possibility of being slaughtered or that Charlotte died at the end. It was sad but ultimately a great movie. Fern was a great role model by saving Wilbur and sticking with him. It doesn't matter your shape color or size, we are all important. Charlotte was a great role model because she not only taught Wilbur some very valuable life lessons but she tried her best to make him happy and to save his life. She is a great example of a true friend "It's not often that someone comes along who is a true friend, and a good writer. Charlotte was both."
Kid, 10 years old September 8, 2010

4 people who wanna die...CAUTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

it waz ssooooo boring but i liked it a lil biT CAUZ IT WAZ A LITTE BIT FUNI!!!!!!!!!;)
Teen, 16 years old Written byNot rated September 23, 2012

Charlotte's web

Violence: They try to kill Wilbur the pig and Charlotte the spider dies at the end. But it can be rated G and its a good movie.
Kid, 10 years old August 11, 2011

Good

A happy tale of great friendship.
Teen, 13 years old Written bymannymateo10isback January 29, 2011

best movie for all ages!!

wilbur was about to get killed by a father holding an axe, and fern decides to take care of wilbur while hes a baby pig (friendship, courage is shown) this is one of the best movies for all ages =)