Kid reviews for Chicken Run

Chicken Run Poster Image

The reason I cant sleep at night

Creepiest Movie I have ever seen change my mind. Children should not watch this unless they wish to be stuck in a terrifing coma for the rest of their lives.
1 person found this helpful.

Too scary and upsetting

There are some violent scenes and offscreen killings. Mrs Tweedy is scary look and it may scare young children. I don't recommend children under 4 years to watch this film.

SCARY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've watched it when I was 6-7 years old.

It's a pretty good movie. You'll enjoy it. Although it says 'rated G' (General), it's more of a PG (Parental Guidance) movie, because it involves a chicken getting killed, though it's not shown (That's good).

Great!

I love this movie, but it has some tense scenes, but overall good, I would recommend.

Rated G

I really think that saying that the film is for people over 7 years old makes me somewhat unintelligent, it is a film. Children will always see violence XD

Pretty overated.

While this film isn't bad,it doesn't deserve the praise it gets. While the animation is great,it's plot isn't very creative or groundbreaking,the characters aren't too bad,but they aren't really likable,and plus,their making a sequel.Worth watching,but still,not worthy of the praise.

A movie the whole family will enjoy

I think Chicken Run is a good movie, and it is one of my favorite claymation movies ever. It shows chickens helping each other, and it shows about life on a farm. I recommend this movie for the whole family to watch.

This is Terrifying

I don't get scared easily, but this movie is...horrifying. I remember watching it a lot as a kid and really liking it, but now that I'm re-watching it it gives me chills. The whole concept is pretty mature and I personally find the animation style really creepy. There are obvious Holocaust references and there are parts of it that remind me of The Handmaid's Tale. I don't know how this is rated G. Please don't let young children watch this.