Kid reviews for CHIPS

CHIPS Poster Image

Spicy

Its not bad when you see the Ads of this film

You may think its a dull and boring comedy cop film but is very fun and enjoyable for anyone who likes chasing films.

Pointlessly unsuitable but good

I watched this movie for 30 minutes the reason I stopped was because it had swearing when it didn't need it so you could just hear pointless F bombs it was so annoying plus there is a scene where a cop shows a criminal a picture of the criminals wife he had been sent and the wife was naked but luckily you don't see her privates so basically what I am saying is this movie looks like it is totally suitable but trust me it is NOT for kids 14 and up and it also has quite a lot of bloody violence

Okay. Not that bad but not that great either

This movie in my opinion was just okay. Not nearly as bad as I thought it was going to be (Quality wise). Dax Shepard and Michael Pena have some good chemistry, but the only problem is they mostly just hate each other. But it is played for comedy so I wasn't that bothered. Again there are some laughs. Most of the humor is pretty funny but also very lowbrow and cheap. The film also takes itself a bit too seriously at times. So without further ado if you are going to see this movie there probably is some content you should know about. First the Sex- a homophobic and possibly sexually addicted character. Full frontal female nudity. We see Dax Shepard's naked butt as he is being carried. References to masturbation. The violence isn't really the problem. I've seen PG-13 more violent than this. But there are a couple graphic things including a beheading. But the rest of it is played to be funny and isn't realistic at all. Language-Almost 100 F-words and its derivatives as well uses of "S**t", "A**hole", "B**ch", and "D**n". I give it a 60%

CHIPS!

Its a pretty good film but in the opening scene you see a woman's breasts so I wouldn't watch this with a child. Frequent uses of the words f**k s**t d**k a**-hole and bitch.

funny, not to bad

i think that this is only 14+ because its not bad enough were a kid that´s 17 can only see it. some brief nudity but nothing your child hasnt seen

Great, but raunchier take on a movie based on a 70s show.

This film was excellent. I thought it was hilarious, and also had a lot of action, plus it was pretty raunchy at times too. The film does contain frequent language heard throughout. This involves uses of f**k, s**t, c**t, and much more. The film also contains some brief scenes of drug use where a character takes several types of prescription drugs constantly to treat his injuries. Also there is lots of sexual stuff as well. This involves lots of crude references, sexy text messages, plus a brief sex scene. The film also contains nudity including scenes of topless women, naked backsides, plus some male and female full frontal nudity. And not surprisingly the film serves up tons of action violence. The violence is intense, but yet isn't too graphic for the most part. This involves lots of explosions, chases, shoot-outs, plus decapitation as well. Overall this is a great movie version of a tv show but is best for teens 17 and up.

CHIPS;)

I really enjoyed this movie. The humor in it really relaxed me from my stressful life. It was the coolest movie ever. I loved it because it was funny and amazing. You should see it.

awesome movie

This was one of the best movies I have ever seen. It was super funny and approbate for my son. The review above is wrong in their sex rating. It is way to high. Overall it was funny and a great movie to watch.

Not for Children Not At all

This is not for children i have just watched the movie in the start of the movie character shows a suspect that his wife has sent him a nude on his phone and there is also a older lady that shows her boobs naked in the movie as well.And in the middle of it there are two adults fully naked having sex on a bed.So know do not show your kids this movie full warning tons of nudity and cursing.