Kid reviews for Christmas Break-In

Christmas Break-In Poster Image

Good Movie

The school is a bit unrealistic with safety; some scary parts. Other than that, it's a good movie.

Not very good.

That's all I can say. Some scenes may frighten young children. Not the best at all.

A good backround noise or quick movie that has not been overplayed

The movie is an EXACT copy of home alone and follows the same formula of home alone exactly except in a school. It even follows the events, the injuries are in the same places and the way the robbers try to get in and even the screaming parts and some of the lines are the exact same like when the parents realize they left their kid and when she realizes she is alone. The forgetful parents top priority is work and accidentally leave they're child in a snow storm trapped at school with robbers. The factor that there is a snow storm and it is Christmas break are the only things keeping it a holiday movie and the movie going. I think this because without the storm her parents would have come easily maybe a couple hours late, saving the girl from the robbery. Like I described it was ok and kind of fun, an ok Netflix throw on or a once or two time watch for the family, you may get tired of it or realize how impractical it really is like how ray had no trouble getting to izzy during the storm while the parents took hours to do the same. Anyway, it is worth giving a chance and will be a cute flick for the kids but otherwise not worth it, just watch the real thing and show your kids the real Home Alone.

A fun film.

This movie basically Home Alone at a school. Even though it's a rip-off of Home Alone, it still has charm, humor, and a great message.

WORST MOVIE EVER *And just a TERRIBLE RIP-OFF of home alone*

Don’t watch this, u will regret the torture. The acting sucks The only things to laugh at is the cringed acting.

Not a great movie

This movie wasn’t funny with cheesy humor. Don’t suggest it.

the best my fave

Kind of scary for little kids. I jumped at some parts. Really gooooooooood.