Kid reviews for Cinderella

Cinderella Poster Image

Sweet fairy-tale classic for little princes and princesses.

1 person found this helpful.

Why do you require a review title

How to post a review?
1 person found this helpful.
Youngsters can handle action in thrilling fairy tale.

Sexist message

I get that it is a classic, but I hate the damsel in distress and all female need males to save them messages

NO NO NO!

Terribly bad and obsolete, this boring princess film is not deserving of its good reviews!

One of the Best Disney Movies Ever!!!

I love this movie and it brings back lovely memories when I used to where the dress!!! I would recommend this movie for a family movie night or a nice movie to watch in general!

Great Disney classic!!!!

This is a classic Disney movie that I watched when I was younger. Good movie for a family movie night. Totally recommend!!!!

Pleasing Disney Classic

Love this movie! My favorite part has always been Cinderella's mouse friends. There is one scene that shows Cinderella's shoulders as she is bathed, but that's the worst of it. Romance doesn't go beyond kissing. The violence isn't very bad, there is hardly anything. Although the message is a bit wishy-washy, it's a good story nevertheless.

Sweet Fairy Tale

This Disney princess animated movie will show kids empathy as well as pure goodness. This film has a mediocre villain and amazing classic princess that will entertain children and bring nostalgia to adults and teens.