All parent member reviews for Cinnamon

Parent Written byPlugged-In Reviewer May 28, 2012

Sexual Content In A Kids Film

This movie had a girl whose dresses and clothes are low cut and her boobs are always showing! Kevin calls Chloe a "Sex Kitten". There's a scene where Jordan tells Chloe that he searched her online and found a picture of her in a bikini. It does show her from the head to her bras. Thers also a lot of kissing. In one scene Kevin and Madiline are kissing passionatly and even lay down on each other!!!!!
Parent Written byNecessaryRez December 14, 2013

inappropriate sexualization of women make this a poor kids movie.

The adult themes of sexuality and objectification of women make it difficult to understand how this can be a "kids' movie". Not well thought through for a children's audience.
Parent Written bywhatkidscanwatch January 1, 2013

Waste of money and time

Oh my gosh! We could not finish this movie. My two kids, ages 11 and 14, and my wife and I tried watching this movie. I had read that it was "so cute." I'm not sure how far we actually made it into the movie but after a while I said, "We don't have to watch this anymore." Everyone was thanking me emphatically! Yes it is very cute so a 5 year old might like it. The jokes are not funny, the dog's voice is not pleasing to the ear, the special effects (on the mouths of the talking dogs) are so pitiful. The story is not interesting, we didn't even care to see how it would end. That was a waste of money and time. I'll give it one star out of pity's sake. And yes there is kissing and a teenage daughter who is very "loose."