All teen and kid member reviews for Clash of the Titans

Kid, 12 years old April 10, 2010
This is a very good movie but there is a lot of nudity for a PG movie. There is no cusing and Persus is a good rool modle
Teen, 13 years old Written byStargazergirl March 7, 2016

Kinda shocking

If you really like fantasy movies (like me) you will definitely like this. But I was surprised at the nudity. For most of the movie it was fine, but towards the end it shows the girl standing sideways naked and then the camera follows her walking out of this bath. I think it's ok for kids my age but I wouldn't want like a 7 yo seeing it.
Teen, 15 years old Written bymovie/gamefan December 19, 2012

Clash of the titans-movie review-rated-PG

This semi-classic delvers the thrills that you could expect from one of these movies. The film starts off with little baby pursues and his mother drifting to a island soon peruses (harry Hamilton) being guarded by the gods. leaded by Zeus (Laurence Oliver). (peruses is Zeus son). I say that this movie whold use its F/X very well but its kinda boring
Teen, 13 years old Written byZeego November 26, 2011

I'll take stop-motion over CGI any day!

I highly recommend this movie for the effects, although the dialogue is hard to hear at times.
Teen, 13 years old Written bySpielberg00 June 1, 2011

Lots of corny special effects. It could be much better.

My rating: PG for mild violence/peril and some brief nudity.
Teen, 13 years old Written bySomeoneYouDon'tKnow October 2, 2012

cool

cool
Kid, 10 years old April 14, 2012

Awesome!

this movie is the best. It is full of action and scares.
Teen, 16 years old Written byRobbyboyfye16 April 4, 2012

fgfg

good and fun adventure has some bad things but fun movie
Kid, 9 years old August 9, 2010

good.

Teen, 13 years old Written bycuteclair2 July 19, 2010

e.g. Perfect for old films fanatics

the film wasnt that bad. If your not really a movie fanatic then you wouldnt mind to much about the poor quality, but if your the kind of person that gets a thrill from spotting mistakes in films... you would probably drive yourself crazy from the critical comments pouring out like water out of a tap.
Teen, 16 years old Written byDinosaursOnMyMind March 30, 2010

*snore* *laughs* *snore*

This is one of those movies that's so bad it's funny! Clash of the Titans is ALMOST good and is amusing...as long as you can stay awake!
Teen, 14 years old Written byGreekFreak August 29, 2009

An OK movie with a mixed storyline.

I was very surprised to see actual nudity in such an old, classic movie. But the movie itself was fine. The storyline about Perseus is mixed up somewhat (for example; Pegasus is created from the blood of Medusa, in the movie Perseus finds Pegasus to help him find Medusa).
Teen, 17 years old Written bymilograamans August 1, 2009

This is a pre-PG13 PG-movie

While this wasn't a great movie, it still is worth watching as a version of the "Perseus" myth, albeit heavily altered. I saw this for the first time probably when I was 12 or so, and found it disturbing and shocking. There is a fair bit of bloody violence, and the scene with Medusa is extremely intense. Also, those who are used to the MPAA's current standards may be shocked by the three short (but not entirely necessary) scenes of nudity.