All parent member reviews for Clifford's Really Big Movie

Parent of a 3 and 5 year old Written bycatht September 21, 2010

A truly good movie for little ones

My kids are pretty sensitive to scary scenes, and as their mother, *I'm* pretty sensitive to inappropriate scenes and language as well! So I was happily surprised by this movie's innocence. It succeeds without adult themes or words like "moron" in every other scene. It's great for kids who want the treat of watching a full-length movie once in awhile, but aren't ready for all those other kids' movies out there quite yet.
Parent of a 2 and 6 year old Written bymom25c October 3, 2009

our 2 yr old loves clifford. great role model
Adult Written bylostremote April 9, 2008

Made my kid cry

We bought this movie without seeing it first thinking that it's Clifford and can't be too harmful! There is a part in the movie where Clifford and the gang leave in the middle of the night to join a traveling animal show. My 3 year-old daughter cries every time she sees this (she has watched the movie 4 times) I try to skip past this part, but usually don't get to the remote fast enough. Emily Elizabeth doesn't know that Clifford is leaving and this really upsets my daughter. I would recommend this for kids older than three (maybe 4 or 5)who can understand the themes better.
Adult Written byjazandmic April 9, 2008

Very Sweet Movie

My litte one loves this movie...I had to watch it about 2-3 times before I appreciated it, but it's worth it. Also, I always know when it ends, because my litte one comes out of the room crying the end song..."I can't come home until I go". She also loves the "You and Me" song at the beginning. Not for nothing, the music makes the movie!
Adult Written bybethlthomson April 9, 2008

Cute

This movie is cute & sweet my kids love this movie they think its a funny! movie.