Kid reviews for Clifford's Really Big Movie

Charming and harmless. Nap while your kid enjoys.

Kid, 12 years old August 23, 2020

Kid, 10 years old April 9, 2012

Best kid movie ever!!!

Clifford's really big movie is a great movie from a very big red dog! I saw this in theaters and I couldn't wait to get it on dvd. This movie is great for kids. But, there are some scenes that might scare little kids. One scene is so heart breaking. When Clifford leaves Birdwell Island with Cleo and T-Bone. The song Until I Go is a sad song for kids. ''You gotta get lost if you wanna be found, you got to wind up to get unwound. Things only look up from down below, and I can't come home until I go.'' says to children you can get lost for these reasons and things only look up some times. ''It only gets better after it gets worse'' and the rest of the lyrics go on, kids learn bad things about getting lost. But for the whole movie part, it's the best!

Teen, 14 years old Written byHTFMime November 18, 2010

Boring movie.

I saw this movie when I was 11 and it bored me alot. Its good for little kids but not for kids over 7 because they will fall a sleep while watching it.
Kid, 8 years old July 30, 2010

*YAWN*

Big waste of time.For babies only.
Teen, 15 years old Written byMR PEANUT jR AT... April 9, 2008

Boring

I was so bored.
Teen, 16 years old Written byqueenrachie2 April 9, 2008

So So So BORING!!!!!!!!!!! (not for 4 - )

This is the most boring movie ever created! Save your time!
Teen, 15 years old Written byCartoonaholic_C... April 9, 2008

Good, it's not boring. Live a little!

Come on, rapscallions, live a little! This movie is good, not boring! That Barney movie (Barney's Great Adventure) isn't lame, also good!!! Live a little, why don't you? :)