Kid reviews for Cloak & Dagger

Fantasy-adventure is exciting but full of dark mayhem.

Based on 1 review

Kid, 10 years old May 12, 2020

Weirdest Movie Rating EVER!

This movie is rated PG. It shouldn’t be. It should be rated R. I am a 10 year old kid and my mom picked this for our family movie. I watched a man get murdered, 2 men trying to kill a kid, and a stabbed computer screen. Why is this rated PG? Although there’s no bad language, there’s murder, so this should be rated R.

Teen, 14 years old Written bytillywh October 5, 2018

Quite MAture

During the first episode, there's drug misuse, attempted sexual assault and possible self-harm. I think the show is great and the cinematics are wonderful along with the character development but the themes are quite mature.

Kid, 11 years old March 14, 2018

EXTREMELY suspenseful/exciting movie is great for tweens!

The movie is extremely suspenseful. It actually has some positive messages in the movie, like family love. There is a lot of violence. One important character is shot in the head by the "bad guys", but little blood is shown. Other death scenes as well. Kids around ten could definitely watch the movie.

Kid, 11 years old April 1, 2017

The most suspenseful movie EVER!!! D:*

This movie is extremely suspenseful! It is extremely good and Common Sense Media was wrong, and in a way, stupid to give this incredible movie only three stars! People do get shot and killed, and there is some blood, but tweens should be able to handle it. But what nobody can handle is the suspenseful scenes! I almost fainted (and cry) after watching the movie! The ending, at first, is sad, but then happy. So sad and happy that it will almost make you cry! The language isn't a problem. Only one use of mild language. This movie is a MUST-WATCH, especially to tweens/teens/parents/just-regular-old-adults should watch it! (That means everybody xD)

Kid, 12 years old April 26, 2014

Fun to watch!

Cloak and Dagger is an entertaining movie with awsome action packed scenes! Acting was also good, especially Davey's role. Some mild violence but still fun movie!

Teen, 13 years old Written byMike2223 July 30, 2013

Good! and Kid From E.T.

Now Remember that Kid Name Elliot from E.T. Well Henry Thomas makes another Movie Appearance in this Movie Cloak & Dagger another Video Game Film like Wargames and Tron Even the Wizard. So just Give a Try So it's Great. for All Ages.

Kid, 11 years old December 22, 2012

good, but violent

this movie is really good and adventurous, but four people die, two good people. the movie has a good message: a boy wants to be a spy, but after he experiences it, he decides he doesn't. he has a make believe friend who is always making him made action hero-like, non-realistic choices. very good spy movie