Adult Written bywhateverfloats September 14, 2009
Parent of a 11 and 13 year old Written byCindiCC February 21, 2013

Disagree with the critics

Watched it with our 11 year old but stopped it after high school party drug scene and vomiting in the pool. Really not appropriate for our 13 year old either. HS girls talked about being sexual active, open use of drugs at a party, open drug talk in many scenes. Hey, this is not normal for the kids I know.
Adult Written bySarah Grace August 10, 2010

There are better teen-flicks out there...

This movie has the "lets just have some fun" feel to it that every teen-flick has. The main character girl wants to sleep with a boy at her school, until she realizes he's gay. Not a movie you would call "good-clean-fun". If you want to teach your kids a little bit about the real world, Riding in Cars with Boys is more realistic. If you want to watch a cleaner teen-flick The Princess Diaries is a good alternative. But it's all your pick.
Parent of a 12 year old Written bycxvv August 16, 2012

Classic,

For the first time I'm not going to make an actual recap because you can look at it however you want. Just watch it. What are clueless, it explains generation itself?! Tell me how many movies can do that.
Parent of a 6 and 8 year old Written byYBNormal January 7, 2009
Adult Written byDianaB 3 October 22, 2015

No children should watch!

With all that this movie displays, I'm really surprised that parents would let their children watch this especially 10/11/12 year olds. Kids are getting pregnant at 13/14 years old and failing drug test and parents Wonder why!!!?? Not saying movies like this cause that but I do believe interainment like this plays a huge role. A lot of parents now days have no parenting skills and a lot of so called parents even do everything that this movies says or does in front of their children. I just feel sorry for the poor Kiddo's who are brought up by parents who have little to no parenting skills! God help them!
Adult Written byBestPicture1996 November 9, 2014

As if!

"Clueless" is such a fun movie to watch, and it pulls off a clever little trick! It's dated absolutely, I haven't seen a movie this 90s since "American Beauty." But because of the iconic slang featured heavily in it, you have so much entertainment value coming from that specific era, making it timeless! As the air-headed Claire, Alicia Silverstone created a ditzy, completely likable character even if she's one of those popular blonde Barbies we all went to high school with who we thought had perfect lives! Even though her problems aren't exactly life and death, everyone's fallen for someone that's just not good for them. This along with a future A-list supporting cast and a lot of laughs per minute, "Clueless" is timeless, and is indeed very smart.
Adult Written byeric in chandler December 12, 2011

Light comedy, heavy shopping

Time would be better spent reading Asuten's Emma.
Parent Written bySting Ray August 2, 2011

Clueless

Fav movie!!
Adult Written bytaytayzilla January 1, 2015

CLUELESS

I have loved this movie ever sense I was ten, its my very absolute favorite movie of all time. There isn't any sex, just kissing and talking about sex. So if your child doesn't know about sex then I recommend having "the talk" with them before watching this movie. The language isn't terrible either, they say S--t 4 or 5 times in the whole movie but thats basically it. Its funny too. I just absolutely love this movie so I really can't say anything bad about it. And one more thing, there is a party where there are drunk people, and drinking, but overall I love it!
Educator Written bycaffinegirl85 February 4, 2012

nice movie!

not bad. a teenage girl who's cool this is a 90's movie that every girl should enjoy nice !