Kid reviews for Code Name: The Cleaner

Amnesia action-comedy might hurt your brain, too.

No reviews yetAdd your rating

this is a good moive

that movie was the best movie out of all the movie i seen but there was toooooooooo much sex!!! kides whach that movie too
Teen, 14 years old Written bydirecterdude123 April 9, 2008

Way funnyer than it looks!

When I got this movie it looked TERRIBLE! But I am really glad I watched it! There is quite a lot adult material tord the start of the movie but after that its ok. This movie will be fine for 12+
Kid, 11 years old August 29, 2017

Nothing Good About this movie

OK. Wow. I have never seen a move as bad as this. This movie made me nauseous. It was so bad I felt like barfing. The director obviously didn't think this through. The main character falls on a car and he doesn't get hurt. A man slips when he is walking on an slippery flor, breaks through glass and falls over a table, that makes no sense at all. This dumb movie is about a man who gets amnesia. He wakes up in a hotel next to a dead man. He can't remembe anything. He also thinks he is a secret agent. Later he finds his wife and finds out she is a bad guy and escapes. That is when he falls on the car. Then he gets breakfast and finds his girlfriend. Later he figures out that everyone is looking for a chip in a videogame. I don't understand. People are killing other people for a chip for a videogame. My least favorite part is the whole eighty four minutes. It is almost sad that someone would make a movie like this. This is by far in my top five least favorite movies. The reason I think this movie is OK for teens fourteen and up is because there is some slapstick violence and sexual humor and some women in revealing outfits. If you are looking for a film with a great plot, hilarious jokes and no plot holes, don't watch this movie. Overall I recommend this movie to nobody because it is just so bad.