Kid reviews for College Road Trip

College Road Trip Poster Image

College Road Trip

FUN movie for the whole family! Some mild flirting and cleveage. NO language, NO drinking. Some mild action though. should be PG for mild suggestive content and brief action. fine for 3+

Great Movie!

This was one of my favorite movies when I was younger. I think anyone can watch it, but it may not be interseting for kids under 6.

College Road Trip

College Road Trip is a great movie for families to watch. It shows that a dad really cares about there daughter. Their may be some love where Melanie flirts with guys but, that's about it. The only language they may use is the word dumb and stupid. The show does go on different adventures with the father and daughter. The dad is always caring for her and making sure she is protected. There may be some wrong things in the movie. Like, when Melanie tells her parents she is going to the library where she is actually going to a party. The daughter Melanie just wants to show her dad that she is not a kid anymore and is mature to do things without dad. But, it is a really funny and sad movie. This is great for families or mostly fathers and daughters.

yesh :3

the big fat ONE little piggy in the movie is so cute. :D um cuz i said so.

Great movie to watch!

I watched this movie with my entire family and we all loved it. Kids who loved watching That's So Raven will enjoy this movie very much.
Go story about father and daughter

Perfect family flick scores with everyone!

This was a cute little Disney movie with a great message, famous actors, and that total "message movie" feel. The plot is pretty simple, basically Melanie is heading off to college, and her dad, the police chief and her head protecter is determined to keep her under his wing by getting her into Northwester, only "28 minutes from home . . . I clocked it!" But Mel's dream is to go to Georgetown, and when she scores an interview, she plans to head down with friends until her dad unexpectedly takes her on her "college roadtrip" to get there. Even thought the plot was simple, great actors and a funny script made this movie score with me. It's also the perfect family movie that everyone will enjoy . . . It's strictly "gosh" and "darn it", and has a easy-to-follow style. No concerns, but it might be a little fluffy for older kids, teens, and adults looking for something with a little more substince. Good movie though!

A good movie for everyone!

This movie is a really good movie and it is funny! I have the dvd and the movie is for everyone to see. If I was a judge for rating movies I give 10 out of 10!! If I could choose any number for my rating it would be 900 out of 900!!!!

CHRIS ROCKS