Parent reviews for Come Play

Come Play Poster Image

Message

I think this film was very good. Not really any jump scares and no blood or gore. Defiantly suitable for 12+ And mature 11. It was well made and some parts are a little sad.

My favorite scary movie for teens - with a great protagonist!

This movie is soooo scary - without gore and excessive violence; my twin teenagers describe it as “Stranger Things meets A Quiet Place” because of the similarities between the monster and demogorgon. The protagonist is an autistic boy who no one believes, until the school bully has a scary experience of his own. If your teen can handle Stranger Things, this should be an appropriate scary movie. Spoiler alert - The ending has the protagonist’s mom making a huge sacrifice. Avoid this movie if that could be a trigger for your kids.

Come Play Is A Scary Game And Movie.

It's Not Good When The Boy Trys A Scary Game And Comes To Real Life.But Few Of The S___ Word. AND THE MOTHER TRY'S TO SAVE THE BOY'S LIFE.SO YEAH SAW THE Traller. AND THE LESSON IS DO NOT TRY COME PLAY IF IS A SCARY GAME OR A GOOD GAME. SO YEAH. BYE. DO. NOT. WATCH. THE. TRALLER. COME PLAY COMING SOON IN HALLOWEEN.

It was such a good movie with a positive story. “Be kind to others and don’t follow the bullying life!!

This is not a horror movie, it’s a movie with such a beautiful view of what families go through in a marriage. Bullying in school and living in a loveless relationship. Also show’s a point of view of the the child’s social and personal life. I highly recommend this movie to everyone who wants a good movie and most importantly who needs to be reminded of kindness and love for humanity.

Watch with your teen if they like horror

Only go see this movie with your teenager if they like to be scared. Not for children who hate scary movies. Plus, the ending was sad.

Amazing story, NO nudity/sex

There is literally no violence except for man laying in hospital bed, bruised up and bleeding. Barely any language, since there’s not much talking. The kids are too young to know how to use swearing. The only scene they swear is when they see Larry, and go “What in the sh*t is that? Sh*t, sh*t, sh*t, sh*t, sh*t, sh*t!”as if they’re building up adrenaline and saying it six or seven times. And one more use of “what the hell”. It also has a very inspiring story, about a boy with autism that overcomes many obstacles in his life. No spoilers, but the end will make you cry.

Fun!

Walking into a theater playing Beetlejuice (rated PG) and Come Play rated PG13. How does that happen!? The 90s lol. Took my 9 and 11 yr old to see it. Great first scary movie for my 9 yr old! Not more than a handful of language. It wasn't too scary for either of them, but Dad and the rest of us had fun with jump scares and laughed. Just what we were looking for. Nothing inappropriate for older kids. Would not let my 5 yr old watch it due to some bullying, language and scary images.