Kid reviews for Coming 2 America

Coming 2 America Poster Image

Liked it overall, pretty funny but I found it confusing seeing as I haven't yet seen the original.

should have been r rated not for kids!!!!!!!

Boring Movie

A lot of these reviews saying this movie had tons of sexual, drug, and violent references in the movie I agree with all of those but the movie is just terrible in general, boring plot, very different from the original, basically just the story of Prince Akeem all over again but his child.

the first one is funnier but they're both cool

It was really good

I watched it with my family and while there was some sexual content it was really good!!

Horrid (TW-sexual assault)

I haven’t touched this account in over a year but I was so furious after watching this I had to say something because I haven’t seen anyone mention it. The main premise of this movie is that Eddie Murphy’s character finds out he has a son and goes to find him and turn him into a prince. The catch is, he’d has only ever had sex with his wife, so he doesn’t understand how he could have another kid. We discover how this occurred with a flashback to his first time in queens, where he meets a woman at a bar, who (and by the way, this is the “comedic sex scene” common sense refers to) drugs him and rapes him. And they show it. And she’s a main character. I’m not kidding. I can’t even fathom what motivated them to put this in the film or the oversight that kept it there. I feel like I shouldn’t have to tell people that rape is bad, but even common sense didn’t seem to have a problem with it, so here we are. Otherwise, it’s a pretty run of the mill unfunny comedy reboot, I wouldn’t recommend it even without that scene (or the many references to it throughout the movie).

Should have been rated R

Not for teens in middle school or younger to much stuff in this movie. My parents made me close my eyes on a scene. I was so excited to see this movie but now I am disappointed. I prefer the first one. This a rated R movie pretending to be PG-13. NOT FOR KIDS!!!!!!!!!!!

Almost As Good As The Original

This movie is pretty good. it is pretty funny. not as funny as the first one though. there is language and sex jokes.

Just as BAD as the first one.

No positive role models or messages here. Don't bother watching this movie. I do not recommend. Reviewed by Cool Kidz.

Great sequel

I recommend you to watch this if you watched the first movie.