All teen and kid member reviews for Confessions of a Shopaholic

Teen, 14 years old Written bySpielberg00 September 13, 2011

Terrible. Skip it.

My rating: PG [borderline with PG-13] for some language and brief alcohol use.
Teen, 14 years old Written byKatie-Kakes October 29, 2009

Loved it

this is a brilliant movie for the whole family to enjoy. lots of shopping, shoes and bags but a great moive
Kid, 10 years old April 18, 2011
shop shopSHOP!. not bad lanuage but edgy . best movie ever
Kid, -1 years old August 8, 2010

watch it

Why is this movie even rated 12+?????? There's nothing that inappropriate! If you wanna watch it alone i think you should be about 8, if you wanna watch it with your parents about 6 but if you're 5 I don't recommend it
Teen, 15 years old Written bymida22 July 31, 2011

mida22

i agree with what theflickchick said...there's a lot of stuff about bussiness and bills and stuff like that, but it's still a pretty good movie. Nothing too inappropriate, so ages 11+ BYE ;)
Teen, 13 years old Written byskyblue524 August 18, 2014

Thoroughly Enjoyed

I really enjoyed this film! It was very funny but also poses some serious questions about debt and material possessions that can kick start interesting conversations. But underneath it all it is a true love story and worth watching!
Teen, 16 years old Written byKatnissArrow5 March 15, 2014

ACCOMPANY UR KIDS!!

Its a good movie for (older) teens and adults!! REALLY GOOD THOUGH
Teen, 14 years old Written byvballglam August 2, 2013

hysterrically funny!!!!

Seriously one of the funniest movies I have ever seen!!!! I do not have any complaints about it!!! my little brother even watched it with me and was laughing and rom coms aren't really his thing!!! totally recommend!!
Teen, 17 years old Written byLittle Cupcake July 14, 2013

Hilarious Film Teaches a Good Lesson

This film is just pure joy. There's nothing to dislike. Rebecca Bloomwood is so funny and likeable, and Luke Brandon is just adorable. The film has a great message that's very relevant in today's economic crisis: that you shouldn't let your material desires take advantage of you and your budget. Watch it! I don't know how CommonSense gave it just two stars... that's harsh! It was so funny and was one of my favorite films. Go watch it now! :)
Kid, 12 years old May 31, 2013

Positive message sets a good example of life.

This movie is brilliant!! Sex and language and drinking is minimal and not even worth mentioning. Has nothing for parents to worry about. Definitely sends out a positive message to children. Learn how to handle money and credit cards are NOT FREE MONEY! so spend wisely. overall a fab movie based on a shopaholics life style.
Teen, 13 years old Written bybb13 February 12, 2013

vhgvbjhg

Love! She did the right thing!
Teen, 14 years old Written bystylemusings December 29, 2011

What's the message?

As a girl, I think all of these stereotypical female characters are simultaneously annoying and disappointing. I am a fashion blogger, but I'd rather not be in debt. All of these romantic comedies tell women that they need a guy, and all of the couples are generic! Like...really generic. Anyway, I think if parents are going to watch this with their kid they should have a talk with them afterwards about not wasting all of your money on clothes and accessories...and moms and dads should also tell their daughters that you don't NEED a guy to be a successful woman. So...personally...I wouldn't bother watching this movie. If you like romantic comedy type films that center around materialistic women...watch Mean Girls, Clueless, or Legally Blonde. At least those movies have positive messages. This movie doesn't even have a message.
Teen, 14 years old Written bymumtaz July 12, 2011

original review

superb..! really enjoyed it....and hilarious too....
Kid, 12 years old May 2, 2011

Hilarious! Ok for young tweens

Very funny! some language includes 2 uses of a**, and 1 b****. One scene where Rabecca and her friend get drunk.
Kid, 12 years old April 11, 2011

Great movie

I barely remember this Movie but I do remember I loved it!
Kid, 12 years old April 11, 2011
I really liked it, it was really funny.
Teen, 14 years old Written bytheflickchick March 29, 2011

a little confusing

It's a little complicated and has lots of talk about business, bills, and money, so if you're just not interested in that stuff and find it boring, not the movie for you. It was pretty good but has a lot of consumerism.
Teen, 13 years old Written byiluvmoviesnbooks March 6, 2011

Perfecct for all kids and tweens! i would reccomend the book for teens!

Great! I like the movie so much more than the book! Its more fun and gets to the point. Best movie there should be other movvies that are so fun to watch on a rainy day
Kid, 12 years old November 13, 2010

a chick flick thats quite average

read the title
Kid, 12 years old November 5, 2010
it's a really good movie. there is nothing wrong with it!