Kid reviews for Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen

Enjoyable movie about the trials of being a teen.

Teen, 13 years old Written byAbe1998 February 10, 2012

The older you get, the more annoying it gets

I used to really like this movie, but after I watched it for the first time in months, I found it kind of annoying (hence the title, there's a dream queen). Better for tweens rather than teens. Characters sometimes take God's name in vain, and there is some drinking. And the characters lie, and try to sneak into a concert. Not the best role models, obviously. But Megan Fox is in it. lol

Teen, 17 years old Written byKoOkYMoNsTa234 April 9, 2008

Hilarious, Cute, and Sassy Drama

Lohan's "Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen" was fab-u-lous! Ms. Lindsay was great as Mary-Elizabeth/Lola, and pulled off the overly dramatic teen girl wonderfully. Rent it, buy it, WATCH IT!!!

fun and funny great movie

this movie is awesome it tells all about what teens r goin through and peer pressure
Kid, 12 years old January 5, 2013

?

When i saw this movie, i thought it was going to be fun, and about growing up. however i was kina disipointed. there were lots of stereotypes, even though in the end lola got grounded, it kina send a message that you can get rewarded by bad behivore, and yeah.

Teen, 14 years old Written bymkalv February 1, 2009

A Girl Flick

I am a boy, and I think that all boys should stay away from this movie at all costs. The book was much better.
Kid, 11 years old October 10, 2011

confessions of a teenage dramatic review

A good movie with a crusty shell of roughened acting and soggy drama. Apparently the movie supports alcohol use, so there's another point of criticism. The cast is 83% star studded with starlets you'd already know, from Lohan to Fox. Catchy music soundtrack, but abominable experience in general watching the movie. A good pick for tweens. No, like seriously aged tweens. Not pre-tweens, maybe post-tweens, but tweens.

Kid, 10 years old August 9, 2010

HATED IY

WORST MOVIE EVER NOT RECOMMENDED FOR ANY AGES!!!
Teen, 16 years old Written byEbert,Jr. April 9, 2008

Funny, great, but not as realistic as MEAN GIRLS

This enjoyable Sara Sugarman romp is in par with another one of Lohan's films, MEAN GIRLS. In a hilarity she busts through funny lines and great song and dance sequences. Over all it's great but totally unrealistic compared to MEAN GIRLS.
Teen, 14 years old Written byQueen2B87 April 9, 2008

i lost six brain cells watching this.

This movie was ok. but for age of your kid to see this it depends on what you think. there is a lot of abusing achahol and rude humor. i did not like that lola lied and cheated a lot in the movie. but she does learn lessons. :)
THIS IS THE WORST MOVIE IVE EVER SEEN DONT EVR WATCH IM WARNING YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Teen, 14 years old Written by96grlpowrCE July 4, 2010

A very great movie!

I've seen this movie probably dozens of times, and I've also read both of the books (one is the book that this movie was based on, and the other is a spin-off type of book about Lola's friend, Ella, which is a book worth reading as well). It's a really fun movie. The music is great, too. The only thing that should bother most parents is when Lola and Ella meet Stu Wolf, the lead singer of their favourite band, he is very, very drunk, and the three end up getting arrested. Despite that, this movie is great-- next time it appears on Disney Channel, you should watch it!

Teen, 14 years old Written byTrinity507 October 23, 2009

Hated this movie from start to finish!

Ridiculous messages and no consequences made this movie unbearably annoying for me from start to finish. Lola doesn't learn anything and never seems to change, and yet is constantly accepted for "who she is" by friends and family. I don't mind the lying and stealing as long as it's a believable part of the character, but there was no story arc and it seemed to be played just for laughs. Like Mean Girls but not even funny. I wish I hadn't wasted my time.

Teen, 13 years old Written byaidanqm1996 August 21, 2009

Even though I'm a boy, and I like this movie, this is a movie that mostly only girls will like

Great movie. All I have to say is Lola wears a lot of clothes that reveal midriff, a rock star gets drunk, and teenage love, but nothing inappropriate.

Teen, 14 years old Written bySara_diamonds April 16, 2009

An awesome girly teen movie!

Very enjoyable teen girly movie! Alot of teenages can relate to the movie because of lifes little dramas and issues with students and fake popularity in schools. A couple of bad words used, but genrally language isn't too much of an issue. In this movie Lola lies about herself to make her life seem more interesting but learns her lesson in the end. I think this displays messages to be yourself and people will love you for who you really are.

Teen, 14 years old Written byBrown11 April 9, 2008
Teen, 14 years old Written byjazzyjammrz April 9, 2008

Eh..

This was okay, but a bit unrealistic. And, it's also- my favorite word- fluffy. It's so over-the-top and it's like it wants to go one way, but at the same time it's going another. They kind of started something with the mean girl in the school, and then it just kind of faded out. Lola is way too extravagant. It's a good movie for kids either late in elementary school or middle school. Warning: it can get a bit boring after you see it a few times.
Teen, 13 years old Written bycute_chica April 9, 2008

Whoa...

I didn't enjoy this. It was well acted but the story was a big snoozer. I would only recommend this for lazy rainy days or something like that, when you just want something to look at, not to think about it's mindless.
Teen, 13 years old Written bydarrenc95 April 9, 2008