Kid reviews for Cop and a Half: New Recruit

Kid helps cop in tame but awful family comedy.

Teen, 13 years old Written byLoveFromAbove August 20, 2019

Good but Triggering Detail

Look, don’t get me wrong, it was a good movie. I enjoyed it and watched it here and there with my family. But today while watching the scene where she was in the café and pulled out her phone, her case was #AllLivesMatter
As Black and Latina, this upset me. I understand her dad is a cop and passed, but she is ten and preaching what her mother has (most likely) taught her.
Watch if you enjoy a decent movie I guess, but don’t if you’re for #BlackLivesMatter
Kid, 11 years old October 9, 2019

Cop and a half

5 out of 5 hands down funny action and over all sillyness

Kid, 9 years old October 9, 2019

Just NO

If you hate movie watch this. It made me lose brain cells, only watch if your 6 -W-
Kid, 12 years old June 24, 2019

This movie is GREAT!

This movie is great but PLEASE DO NOT listen to the other reviews. This is a more modern version of the old one. The drones and action would be too scary for younger kids. But it’s great, has lots is action, and is really funny. WATCH THIS MOVIE!!!
Teen, 16 years old Written bydestinytig July 23, 2018

Kid, 10 years old March 12, 2018

good

good

Teen, 13 years old Written byClaarens1616 February 9, 2018

Heart warming, I LOVE IT.

I have no idea why this is rated 1 star! This is by far my favorite movie ever. I am writing a report on this for a school project, and i couldn't believe my eyes! Also, if you love this movie and want more, there is another movie called a cop and a half. I figured this one out when i went to search this movie up. I cannot tell you if it is good or bad because i haven't watched it. I can't find it. So if you know where i can watch it, please let me know!