All teen and kid member reviews for Crash

Teen, 16 years old Written bymoviemogul April 9, 2008
Kid, 12 years old September 17, 2013

A Powerfull Movie Portraying a look at Racism- Great!

This is a great film i recently viewed. It has lots of mature adult content, and portrays a positive message about racism. I saw this when i was 12, but i do not recommend it for kids under 13 due to excessive strong language and sexual content. I think the way they implemented black people and how they were mistreated by police and how other people looked at them was excellent. Great movie.
Teen, 14 years old Written byStevie111 March 6, 2012

Great Story

This film portrays racism in L.A. Very good
Teen, 14 years old Written byBridesmaid123 March 1, 2012

Moving

This movie really puts everything in perspective and makes you think about everything that happens in the world. Brilliantly done and really touching and moving. Some innapropraite scenes but a good movie to show kids who just dont understand all the problems in today's society
Teen, 15 years old Written byBestPicture1996 April 2, 2011

Intended for mature viewers

"Crash" begs a lot of hard questions for today's modern day xenophobic audiences, but seldom does it reward us with answers. I probably wouldn't like this film very much if it wasn't so modern and revelant to the problems we face as Americans today, I thoroughly enjoyed this film. The ensemble was spot-on, and you couldn't have asked for a better script. As for as content-wise, there were several mature topics and scenes, I would advise the edited-for-TV version as I saw it.
Teen, 16 years old Written bywho3697cares November 8, 2009
Spike Lee covered all of these topics back in 1989 with Do the Right Thing, and he actually did it... you know, good.
Teen, 14 years old Written byeastside01 June 15, 2009

Crash deals with Racism and has great movie.

Crash is from Writer-Director Paul Haggis and brings a great script and acting to an intense subject matter but never goes too soft on the audience or too rough. Another great oscar-winner.
Teen, 16 years old Written bymoviemogul 2.0;... April 9, 2008

Heh heh, I forgot to write a review the first time....

Anyways, I just now noticed that I hadn't written an actaul review, so here it is: Crash goes absolutely beyond 5 stars. This movie is so good that I watched it four nights in a row. and every single time, the experience was that of such a great movie like that of which I had never seen. Crash can bring you almost to tears and then make you want to leap with relief and happinees a second later. Words cannot simply describe how excellent of a movie this is. My money on movie tickets were well spent, as was buying it as soon as it came out. Plus not to mention, Crash won Best Picture, which, if you had actually seen it, would have come as no surprise. I have to wrap this up, because I literally could go on forever. All I can say is, this is the absolutely best movie I have ever seen along with The Green Mile. Kudos to you Crash. Kudos.
Teen, 16 years old Written bymfromp April 9, 2008
Teen, 15 years old Written bybubbo April 9, 2008

Hmm....

...I found this movie to be good, but largely overrated. I mean, it's not bad at all, but I found lots of the characters to be extremely annoying, and there were very few I actually cared about. It had a perfect cast, and a couple of incredibly powerful scenes...but for some reason, I didn't love it. It all felt a bit artificial to me somehow. 'Crash' is a pretty good movie, but I definitely don't think it deserved Best Picture at the Oscars.
Teen, 14 years old Written byAnimateZoe32 April 9, 2008

Amazing!

I was 12 when I first saw the movie. Before you all jump on me my mom "edited" a few of the sexual scenes. Other than that sure, the language was a little bit strong, but it emphasized the movie. After awhile, (like I do with most movies), I didnt even notice the cuss words. What I'm tryin to say is depending on the maturity of your child, I think the appropiate age to watch this movie would be 14. It was a great movie that had deep issues and an amaing storyline. My favorite movie so far.