All teen and kid member reviews for Crazy, Stupid, Love.

Teen, 14 years old Written byzen_movie_critic June 24, 2014

A good film

Maybe a little explicit but at the end of the day if he or she is 13 + its all to do with growing up i guess
Teen, 17 years old Written byAmericanplaya217 August 2, 2011
Kid, 11 years old August 11, 2011

Crazy Stupid Love = Crazy Funny!!!!

I loved this movie (: !! There was one F word, and you see Ryan Gossling almost completly naked four or five times, and theres one or two iffy scenes, but thats about it! It was really funny (:
Teen, 13 years old Written byCupcakeSweetie7534 August 10, 2011

For Mature Tweens & Up

This movie was a little disappointing, but it was funny at the same time. A teen girl prints nude pictures of herself to give to a man much older than her..... old enough to be her father. Plus, about 80% of the entire movie is about one man trying to help another man find a women to have sex with. A married woman sleeps with another man off screen.
Teen, 13 years old Written byEpicKevinMan February 16, 2012

PG-13 movie with R-Rated Content

I love Steve Carell in The Office, and this came out around when he left the show. I didn't see it in theaters, but when it came out on DVD, I told my parents that commonsense, said it was on for 14, iffy for 12. I belive they are wrong with this article. Off 2-12 Iffy 13-14, on 15+.
Teen, 14 years old Written byFox101 May 31, 2012

Good Message, Hidden by Questionable Content

My friend recommended this movie to me, so I was expecting garbage (his taste in movies is the really trashy kind), but was really surprised. The first entire half of the movie is about sex, yes, but the rest is meaningful and heartfelt. It's a comedy about fighting for your true love, and it doesn't exactly glorify the choices characters make for about the first hour or so. It has a strong sense of love and acceptance behind the sex, which hogs the greater part of the film. Not all that funny, until near the very end, but still definately worth seeing. It's likely your kids won't want to see this with their parents because of all the sex, so see it before them, and then let them watch it themselves. If your kid is mature enough to look beyond almost all the themes in this movie, it's a really good choice.
Teen, 13 years old Written bylivieluvsu2 February 29, 2012

cute sometimes gross comedy

Teen, 16 years old Written byBestPicture1996 February 7, 2012

Very funny, earnest comedy

Unlike some romantic comedies that just settle for romantic and not so much on the comedy, "Crazy, Stupid, Love." had me laughing really hard. It features a truly magnificent ensemble, with Ryan Gosling giving the strongest performance IMO. The movie feels real, except for the ending, which is so entertaining any of the movie's minor faults will be washed clear from your mind!
Teen, 15 years old Written byTotally500 November 7, 2011

Crazy stupid and fun movie

I think this movie is really good go see it its funny and good at the same time
Teen, 15 years old Written byWilcatbrowneyes September 25, 2011

Teenage Film

This movie is a very fun and charming film. It does show alcohol consumption and sexual scenes. Make sure your child is mature enough to handle the idea of a "player" and why that kind of behavior is wrong.
Teen, 14 years old Written byMissAmi February 3, 2013

Light and funny at times.

Well i only decided to watch this movie because Ryan Gosling is in it but it turned out different than i expected and it is a light, positive comedy that i enjoyed watching but it was'nt really so intresting that i would watch it again and again. I was also expecting there to be more nudity and stuff but there was none, so the whole family could watch it. i would recommend others to watch it.
Teen, 13 years old Written byjb223 March 13, 2012

Mediocre Romcom You can do better

Not horrible but the Graduation Speech Scene was not very well written parts of the movie were really unneccessary.
Teen, 17 years old Written bykojitheman December 18, 2011

amazing

Great movie. Amazing acting, too. My rating: sexual content, drinking, partial nudity, and brief strong language.
Teen, 15 years old Written byMillyMolly November 1, 2011

quiiiite funny :)

really funny movie, I love Emma Stone!
Teen, 16 years old Written byOGORMAN April 28, 2012

Crazy, Stupid, Love was not crazy, slightly stupid, and a whole lot of love!

I honestly expected a little more from this movie... With all the hype that surrounded it I think I overestimated what the film would be like. It was still good don't get me wrong! Obviously, since the story is focused on several character's relationships, sexual content may be an issue to you. There is nothing horrible other than the fact that a couple of characters hit on women only to use them for sex. There is also a lot of sex talk, but nothing vulgar. Using Ryan Gosling as a sex object is kind of overrated I think. Although the photoshop remark about him in the movie was hilarious (that is where the one f--- comes in). Normally when I see a movie I really like, I'm hooked from the beginning. Crazy, Stupid, Love didn't do that for me. I did not really get into it until about half way through. The chemistry between Ryan Gosling and Emma Stone was beautiful. I love her laugh! It makes me laugh so much! I loved the inclusion of quite a few stars (Kevin Bacon, Steve Carell, Julianne Moore, etc.) Although the movie was sweet and teaches good lessons about relationships and soul mates, I do not believe that I would watch this film more than once. Comments? Questions? Concerns? Email me: ogormanscommonsense at yahoo. :)
Teen, 16 years old Written byAdriana62 September 5, 2011

Little mature, but great movie!

Funny, sweet, perfect movie. Loved it! Take mature teens becaues there is some sexual stuff, but it's not too bad.
Teen, 16 years old Written bycrazy4bre July 30, 2011

Love it!

Love this movie!! Really good!
Teen, 17 years old Written byJflores14 July 21, 2016

Moving, but crude story about finding "the one."

This movie was hilarious, important, and a little bit crude. Older teens and adults should be able to handle it the best. CONTENT: Violence- some fist fights, two men humorously slap one another, a man purposely falls out of a moving car SEX- the story revolves around a woman who cheats on her husband and the man trying to sleep around to get over her. Talk of infidelity is common (he continually mentions how she screwed a guy), a man cheats on his wife with nine different women (only one is seen), a man and a woman grope and fall down, while touching tongues and talking sexually, a man talks about his conquests with various women and how he gets to bang them, a boy masturbates and a babysitter finds him, the boy mentions how he thinks of her when he does it. A girl takes naked photos of her self for an older suitor (only bare shoulders are seen). A woman mentions how she was down on her knees for over 45 minutes bc a man was nervous (referring to oral sex). LANGUAGE- one humorous use of f**k. One scene contains about six or seven uses of asshole by a young boy. Scattered use of shit, bitch, c**k, damn, crap, and d*ck. A teacher raises her middle finger to a father at the end of the film. MY RATING: PG-13/ for thematic material, some sexual content and rude material, and some strong language
Teen, 15 years old Written bymegan.sm05 December 31, 2015
Teen, 14 years old Written byTom Cruise Fan July 5, 2015

Crazy, Stupid, Love movie review

"Crazy, Stupid, Love" is one of my favorite movies ever. This is a heartfelt, emotional, and hilarious movie. One of the best aspects of this romantic comdey is the cast. Steve Carell is great as the lead. He was super funny and showed a layer of sadness to his character. The other lead played by Ryan Gosling was brilliant. He was the best part of this movie. Gosling has been impressing me for a long time and this shows why he is the greatest actor working today. His character matures over a period of time from being a womanizer to a humble, relationship guy. The other characters are played by Julianne Moore, Emma Stone, and Kevin Bacon. They are all good at portraying their characters and showing what they feel. The story is very heartfelt and the end was just very emotional. "Crazy, Stupid, Love" is about relationships and shows how beautiful having a relationship is. The movie also tells you how not to take relationships for granted and also to fight for your loved ones. The comedy in this movie is hilarious. I could not stop laughing. "Crazy, Stupid, Love" is not an immature comedy like Adam Sandler's movies. This movie has very well thought out humor. I think this is my favorite romantic movie after "Silver Linings Playbook" (it always changes). I didn't expect to love "Crazy, Stupid, Love" because I'm not the type of guy who likes romantic comedies. However, I thought this movie was sensational and can put it in my top 30 favorite movies of all time list. This is a beautiful, well-directed, realistic movie that shows the essence of a relationship.