Want personalized picks that fit your family?

Set preferences to see our top age-appropriate picks for your kids.

Get age-based picks

Parent reviews for Crazy/Beautiful

There's nothing new in this teen fantasy.

Based on 1 review

No reviews yetAdd your rating
Adult Written bywonder dove September 24, 2012

Teens/young adults will enjoy!!

Absolutely wonderful teen romance film! I loved this movie when it first same out, I still love it now. A great story about first loves and finding out where you belong. Troubled teen Nicole (Kirsten Dunst) meets a nice guy Carlos (Jay Fernandez) while doing community service (picking up trash). After discovering they both go to the same high school, they quickly become a couple after one routy night out. With Nicole's terrible past, her Father suggests that Carlos should quit seeing Nicole as it may ruin his future of becoming a Pilot. Angry and confused, their relationship spirals up and down when finally they decide what's really right for each of their lives. This film has good messages about friendship, honesty and following your dreams. It's a fun flick for most teens that actually has depth and emotion. There is some violence (group fights between Mexicans and Whites), wild party scenes. At one point, Nicole has a dramatic fit. Sexual content includes lots of kissing, some making out and groping in a moving car, two brief off-screen sex scenes, making out on a bed with a condom shown. A blurry shower scene of a couple and some playful innuendo. Language isn't too bad...words like sh*t, b*tch, @ss, Goddamn) also some racial comments throughout. There's drinking by teens, drinking and driving, drug references - although none seen. Reference to suicide multiple times. Good for mature teens only.