All parent member reviews for Crocodile Dundee

Adult Written byjccpc July 23, 2009
Adult Written byJimHawkinsfan February 9, 2015

very cute, sweet, but has concerns

This a very sweet movie, especially the character of Mick Dundee he is sweet and very inocenct. (In one scene Dundee wants to look at the cut on Sue's rear, but looks in the oposite direction. ) Dundee's innocence gets him trouble with Prostitutes, a transgendered man, with Dundee totally clues about what is going on. Though Dundee swears some times mostly ( oh, sh$%. Which is considered not so bad inAustralia). Dundee drinks a little but never gets drunk. He is very chivalrous a very good role model. But Sue on the other hand dresses in reveling outfits most notable the thong swim suit. She swears more than Dundee (mostly The Lord's name in vain. As a Christian I don't appericate that) . She also didn't stop her boyfriend when he publicly insulted Dundee at the resteraunt. Other concerns are a bad guy uses the f-word. A man at a party does cocaine but Dundee thought he was taking cold medicine. A hunter shoots at Kangaroos, and gets shot at by Dundee for doing that, the hunter also says he is going to take a p*%s. Dudee trys to drive on the wrong side of the road. Sue's creepy boy friend gets drunk. But there's enough sweet and hreart felt moments to make up for the negative. One of the best scene involves Dundee trying to figure out what a bidet is.
Parent of a 12 year old Written byabruns November 14, 2015

Not worth your time or your child's

We decided to watch it with our 12-year old daughter because none of us had ever seen it. Sorry, honey, for putting you through it! Even viewed through the prism of '80s nostalgia, this movie is simply awful. We kept waiting for some redeeming dialogue or actual relationships to develop, but nothing materialized.
Adult Written bysarge123 February 4, 2015