Kid reviews for Crossroads

Britney bomb isn't appropriate for her young fans.

Teen, 15 years old Written byoitnblover January 8, 2021

Really good for Zoë Saldana and Taryn Manning stans

It was actually pretty good in my opinion, i'm not sure why it has bad reviews. It's as good as clueless but i'm probably being biased since Taryn Manning is my favorite actress. Brittney's character was kind of annoying and most of the characters in the movie didn't show the sympathy needed for Mimi (Taryn Manning). It took some turns i didn't expect. Overall i give it a 8.5/10.

Teen, 14 years old Written byWhatevvverrr June 22, 2017

Everyone should watch this movie. Classic.

This is my favorite. This movie is probably not the best for little kids but I you have teeenagers it is great!

Cute!

I was 7 when this movie came out. I wanted to see it so bad but it was rated PG-13. I was soo mad so 4 years later when I had a movie marathon I watched it. Here is my review: Lucy sneaks away without telling anyone. She dances seductivley and sings words that are sexual. There are some refrences to "doing it" and refrences to rape but overall the sex is no too bad. The violence is only one iffy part a character falls and has a miscarriage. (The character is a teen.) Overall this movie is not horrible I say Off for 10 year olds, Pause for 12 year olds, and On for 14 year olds.
Teen, 17 years old Written byHCOhottie April 9, 2008
This movie was cute. I liked it.