Kid reviews for Crossroads

Crossroads Poster Image

Britney Spears Road Trip Flick Gets Dark

While Crossroads seems like a comedy, there are several dark scenes including discussion of a teenage girl's rape that led to pregnancy and miscarriage. The film also contains mild language, as well as some adult references and drinking. However, the film does have positive messages about the power of friendship, and still has its funny moments in the end.

Really good for Zoë Saldana and Taryn Manning stans

It was actually pretty good in my opinion, i'm not sure why it has bad reviews. It's as good as clueless but i'm probably being biased since Taryn Manning is my favorite actress. Brittney's character was kind of annoying and most of the characters in the movie didn't show the sympathy needed for Mimi (Taryn Manning). It took some turns i didn't expect. Overall i give it a 8.5/10.

Everyone should watch this movie. Classic.

This is my favorite. This movie is probably not the best for little kids but I you have teeenagers it is great!

not rated for age

Cute!

I was 7 when this movie came out. I wanted to see it so bad but it was rated PG-13. I was soo mad so 4 years later when I had a movie marathon I watched it. Here is my review: Lucy sneaks away without telling anyone. She dances seductivley and sings words that are sexual. There are some refrences to "doing it" and refrences to rape but overall the sex is no too bad. The violence is only one iffy part a character falls and has a miscarriage. (The character is a teen.) Overall this movie is not horrible I say Off for 10 year olds, Pause for 12 year olds, and On for 14 year olds.
not rated for age
This movie was cute. I liked it.