All teen and kid member reviews for Cruel Intentions

Teen, 15 years old Written byredtaylib March 19, 2014

Gossip Girl the movie!

I thought that this movie was great, hilarious, and also had a great soundtrack. I was not a big fan of the tragic ending, but I think that it had a great story overall. There was frequent sexual dialogue and innuendo, alcohol, and language-- but none that a typical teen hasn't seen before. To me, it was like Gossip Girl the movie, but with different people and a much different ending. Try it out, you might like what you see!
Teen, 17 years old Written byMaria_The_Vampire June 23, 2016

It's rated R, but it's a chill R.

I think it's fine for your kid to watch it as long as they are of mature age. There's drugs, and sex, and a little bit of swearing, and foggy morals, as long as your child is old enough to understand that this is not normal then they should watch it because it's a classic (and it has SMG!).
Teen, 14 years old Written byjedwards173033199915 March 23, 2013

Cruel Intentions

The movie is great but kids 14-17 range should only allowed to watch this movie, its all about a bet about if the other person has sex
Teen, 17 years old Written byPrincessCharmed797 November 9, 2012

Cruel intentions

This movie is a great commentary on so many things that go on in the lives of high schoolers. Parents preach one thing while doing another. Kids are a lot smarter than we give them credit for. This movie is eye opening as to how kids respond to the hypocrisy that is so rife in the adult world.
Teen, 14 years old Written byajw1234 March 19, 2011
Teen, 14 years old Written byBestPicture1996 October 15, 2010
The big mistake this mediocre film makes is not making its 2 main characters likable. AT ALL. I hated both of them the entire movie, even after (SPOILER ALERT) Sebastian supposedly changes his ways, which is stupid. The whole thing's predictable, but it's ridiculously entertaining, and that's why got it its 3rd star.
Teen, 15 years old Written bykslabaugh April 9, 2008

a must see!!!

a great movie overall, it may not be suitable for younger children but it is a must see for the older ones an amazing movie [one of my faves]