Kid reviews for Cruella

Cruella Poster Image

Great movie with a few things I would like to say

I LOVED THIS MOVIE!!! I think Disney really did good on this one! I think this would be fine for a matured 10 year old. It does have some violence, drinking, and swearing if you count things like "damn" or calling people a "psycho". I think it has great role models like Cruella, played by Emma Stone because she shows that friends are important and play a big role in your life. Again, awesome movie and highly recommend!

3 people found this helpful.

WHAT HAS THE WORLD COME TO

THE WHOLE MESSAGE OF THIS MOVIE IS THAT ITS GOOD TO BE BAD WTH???? PEOPLE ARE SAYING THIS MOVIE IS AWESOME **BECAUSE** ITS DARK!! CMON PEOPLE!! LIKE LITERALLT CRUELLA SAYS "IM NOT THAT SWEET LITTLE ESTELLA ANYMORE. I WAS BORN BRILLIANT, BAD, AND A LITTLE BIT MAD." AND THEN SHE GETS REVENGE ON SOMEONE BY ALMOST KILLING THEM!! THEN SHE GETS EVERYTHING THAT PERSON OWNED. THEN IT ENDS. WORST MORAL EVER. CHRISTIANS, (like me) DONT WATCH THIS MOVIE--- SERIOUSLY THIS IS SO AWFUL.
2 people found this helpful.

Bad movie with HORRIBLE message to the kids!

Let's not forget: Disney is a wonderfully disturbing film company, but this movie hit the limit! Its message is to leave your good self behind and "graduate" to the darker better version of yourself. This movie is teaching kids that wrong is right, and right is stupid. If you want to teach your kids better via entertainment, I would not recommend Disney, unless it's Pixar, Star Wars, or Marvel.

2 people found this helpful.

8+ (except for sensitive kids then 10+) LOVE THIS MOVIE

I absolutely LOVE cruella, my favorite movie of all time. Btw I’m just gonna go on about how good it is. First, the characters. I love Emma Stone as Cruella because she is THE perfect actress for Cruella and I cannot imagine anyone else as Cruella. Next the makeup. I understand why the makeup won an award. It’s PERFECT and the prosthetics are great. THE COSTUMES!!! They are one of the best parts of the movie. The costumes also won an award btw. It’s beautiful- my favorite is the garbage truck dress. And last but not least, THE SOUNDTRACK. Best movie soundtrack ever. The movie is super female empowering. I don’t get why it’s rated PG-13 because it’s not scary or inappropriate at all and it has ZERO bad words. The worst they say is “Oh farts”. It might be scary for some sensitive kids though because it has a bit of a scary scene. But I totally recommend this movie for everyone in the family.

Amazing Movie

I loved this movie. The death of Estella’s mother may be too much for some, and I guess you could say there is a few cuss words if you count “damn” or at the end where they rename the building “hell hall”.Overall I think this movie would be fine for mature kids.

1 person found this helpful.

You might hate it if you're a hater of Disney villains!

Somebody,call the cops!

Disney villains haters don't watch it!

Kinda overrated

Its fine.

not great

it was really weird pretty much anyone could watch it though, i love movies like this but this one was really disappointing and boring