Kid reviews for Cut Bank

Cut Bank Poster Image

No reviews yet.

Add your rating

Based on 1 review

A clichéd thriller you might wanna try.

As called predictable, I didn't find it to be one. Although slow-paced, you never know what's gonna happen. It isn't shy, displays every thrill bluntly. In terms of violence, it is very brutal. Half of it is off-screen but what is shown is enough. A series of murders including head getting hit in the spear on a wall, a man getting killed by a crowbar(off-screen), a wounded man with blood on his neck(probably mutilation). A dead body is seen with pretty detail which might come in graphic category. It is again shown at the end with (SPOILER ALERT!) with putting bullets in it. Sexual content is more like a PG-13 movie. Just some kissing and flirting and hanging around. Language is strong with f-bombs as I remember. Drinking isn't prominent either although Hemsworth's character takes Copenhagen (a sort of tobacco). With a strong cast and an atmosphere with a sense of seclusion, it makes itself worth to be given a watch though the story sometimes feels patched up (a money-grabbing plan spoilt by an unexpected psycho). Also, Teresa Palmer tried her best to be a country girl but still, only her make-up showed it all.