Kid reviews for Daddy Day Care

Slapstick comedy is filled with potty humor, pratfalls.

Kid, 11 years old January 7, 2011

FUNNY!!!! xD

You just gotta love Eddy Murphy! There is some mild violence but it's all very comical so nothing to worry about. There is quite a bit of potty talk and suck is used once or twice. It is a really cute and funny movie and I'm positive little ones will LOVE it since all the potty humor! :)

Kid, 10 years old August 28, 2011

Cute...Little Kids Rock!

I saw DDC on STARZ today and though it was cute. Eddie Murphy played a good role model about a man that really cared about the kids he was taking care of and made sure that the day care was fun for them. I will admit, I never actually laughed, because it wasn't REAL funny, but I did smile a lot seeing the little actors doing a great job in it. The movie was pretty cute, and I actually didn't think anything was inappropriate. This is a good movie for the whole family to watch together. :D

Educational Value
Kid, 10 years old June 16, 2014

Enjoyable

Fun and entertaining. :)

Teen, 13 years old Written bymadison bogdan March 26, 2011

Funny

A great movie for kids 9+.

Teen, 17 years old Written byBreakingBeauty4 February 16, 2015

Eddie Murphy Charms

Not the funniest of comedies but is a heartwarming reminder of what's important about being a child.

Kid, 11 years old January 22, 2015

Daddy Day Care Review

Daddy Day Care was a great movie! It was mostly about a dad and he looses his job and creates another one. A day care. It is quite good and it made me laugh a lot. I saw nothing about it that was a two star rating. I think it should be at least four stars. There is some mild language. The positive message in the movie was that Charlie learned to love his family and friends! There is almost no violence. This was a great movie! Our after school program liked it too!

Teen, 15 years old Written byPorshasmith April 16, 2017

Hate mean reviews

I love daddy day care Murray did a great job in this movie it was very funny and i keep watching
Kid, 10 years old July 8, 2010

a funny movie for all ages

a very funny movie. theres some slapstic violence and a bit of language. in a scene he starts to spell out the f-word by covers it up by saying the rest of the alphabet. the scene were the flash kid goes missing is funny and the toilet part. a movie you can never get sick of. 2+
Kid, 12 years old May 2, 2010
this movie is funny and awsome but there is no eduacational value!

Kid, 12 years old June 18, 2017

Daddy Day Care Is A Hilarious And Heart Warming Movie!

Daddy Day Care is such a cute little movie! While his wife, Kim brings home the unemployed Charlie spends his days caring for the couple's young son. With help from a friend, Phil, Charlie decides to start a day care center. Enrollment quickly surges, and, as they add another employee, goofy Marvin), Charlie finds himself dealing with endless red tape. Will he be able to keep the business afloat, or will parents defect to Mrs. Harridan's day care center? There is some language like suck, buttface, almost the F bomb. Lots of potty humor. What do you expect though? It is a day care! Nothing violent except funny things where nobody gets hurt. I would recommend to any families looking for a fresh movie to watch!

Teen, 16 years old Written bystudioghiblifan April 6, 2017

Daddy Day Care- Humourous, but it's really up to you to decide...

Perhaps it's not the most sophisticated comedy in the film industry and the predictable storyline won't have you hanging off the edge of your seat in suspense, but it is after all, intended for families. There's a lot of humour involved and it doesn't take long before you're laughing profusely at some of the antics the adults (let alone the kids) have up their sleeves. Every family member will be sure to understand the funny side and the more serious side behind giving children a chance. Even if Daddy Day Care ends up being watched once and then put in the dusty DVD cabinet for years to come, it's one of those films where you either love it or loathe it and whichever sentiment you feel towards it, that's OK...

Teen, 13 years old Written byMike2023 July 24, 2017

Very funny for everyone

When I saw this movie for the first time (I think I was 8 or 9) I loved it. Daddy Day Care was my favorite movie and I watched it so many times. It has great humor and it is appropriate for almost all ages. Very funny, your whole family but watch it.

Kid, 9 years old February 13, 2016

Great movie!

I loved this movie! There are a lot of positive messages about family coming first!

Teen, 13 years old Written byGreatMoviePics August 7, 2011

Hilarious movie for the family!

It's a funny movie and it shows dads as people who can take care of kids and not just moms which is a good message to send to kids early on. See this movie with the family!!

Educational Value
Kid, 11 years old June 6, 2009

Kids won't get it

this is a hilarious movie, but not the best.
Teen, 15 years old Written byTnMovieFan2 April 9, 2008
Teen, 13 years old Written bysuitelife April 9, 2008
Teen, 14 years old Written byDeclan1700 January 21, 2018
Kid, 10 years old May 23, 2015

Too much farting

I liked it but too much farting.

Kid, 11 years old February 27, 2015

I Really Like This Movie

This is a great family movie, about children in a day care. Eddie Murphy is super funny! There are some boring parts that might bore little kids, talk about work and money and stuff. That is why it is iffy for 6-year-olds.