Parent reviews for Daddy's Home 2

Daddy's Home 2 Poster Image

Ok for teens. talks about sex, hookers. swearing. main character shoplifts with no consequences

Dumb

Agenda driven movie which is poor quality entertainment with crass humour that is in contrast to the social ideal it is trying to normalise.

Awesome

Really good movie

Very funny! A little bit of sexual innuendo.

Amazing funny movie! teaches kids how to stand up a bit. Some parts are a little “dirty”, but overall amazing!

Amazing

It’s amazing how else can I say it

Horrible

I think the movie was horrible. when it came out I was expecting something funny but the movie wasn't funny at all. I loved the first one a lot more. but that's just my opinion. I saw a lot of other reviews saying it was great

Lighten up

If you spend time with your child and are actively involved in their life, by the age of 13 they will appreciate the humor and know what’s right or wrong so they either will or will not try out the eggnog some day, the movie didn’t make them do it. Some families are dealing with their own “step family” issues or have friends that do, it doesn’t have to be a disaster. Well done-some subtle and not so subtle life lessons-in the end you know if you are involved in your child’s life a movie isn’t going to make them “drink the eggnog”. It’s a funny movie with some endearing moments where the adults learn a few things along the way.

People need to chill

This was a really good movie. Quality. All the people saying, "it corrupts young minds, there's no positive value!" What were you expecting from a Will Ferrell movie. I enjoyed it, unlike 69% of the parents.

Had to turn it off during a junior high birthday party

So awful. Completely void of redeeming value. Markets itself to families but made light of alcohol showing it as a way to make a difficult night fun, showed adults supporting the idea of kids drinking alcohol, casual treatment of how fun shoplifting is with positive consequences, showed grandpa as attractive to all the men around him, dad and son kissing on the lips, grandpa often taking young married moms home presumably to sleep with them, explaining to an 8 year old kid how to get a “touchdown,” the list goes on and on. Whoever thought this would add any value to society is wrong on so many levels. Absolute garbage.