All parent member reviews for Dance Flick

Parent of a 17 year old Written bylilmama80 December 11, 2009
Adult Written byelarin11 June 2, 2009

you'll definitely get a couple of laughs

The Wayans give it to you straight up- their humour is in your face pop culture and at times just overthe top. They are all about rapid fire jokes which you find sometimes funny other times stupids- its all part of their mo. flava flav eye yellow, djimon hounson black, the spoof of J huds Dream girls performance, Ray, Hairspray, the gay undercurrents of High School musical all get jabs!
Parent Written byPoisonPromise June 28, 2011

Not For Kids 14 and under

it is kinda vulgar i would not recomend you let your kids see it
Parent of a 13 year old Written byTosha_knows_best November 11, 2009

Its perfect for teens. (its very funny and there's no sex in the movie.

Its a very good movie i think kids will love the jokes. i dont know why a lot of parents was saying it shouldnt be PG-13. its not that bad they dont show any nudity at all! and theres only 1 kissing part but it only last 5 seconds. it is a lot of cussing though. but my kids know better then to go around cussing and they know not to repeat bad stuff they see on tv.
Parent of a 16 year old Written bydanielleL1987 July 20, 2009

perfect for older and mature kids

its very funny
Adult Written byfunnaybunny July 8, 2009

my 10 11 and 12 year old watched it and thought it wasnt all that funny

To watch this your child has to know right from wrong, real from fake and what words not to use what things not to say what references not to make
Adult Written byJackisthebest June 10, 2009

Dont see this movie

I was disappointed when I saw this bad spoof.There were jokes about sexual content.The acting was like scary movie.You can get it free here but to tell you the truth,dont get it.http://moourl.com/m05ae
Adult Written bymamason June 8, 2009
I saw this movie with my 14 year old step son (I wish I would have found this site before then). I was absolutedly horrified. I was embarrased that I took him to see it and as his step mother, I was embarrassed by the lude and totaly inappropriate references to the female body and other sexual situations. This never should have been rated PG13.
Parent of a 3, 7, and 7 year old Written byryanollo June 1, 2009
Adult Written byKitKatKaity May 29, 2009
Any parent who takes their child to see this is in my opinion unfit. There is no reason for a child to see this movie and in fact anyone younger than 16 should not be watching this. It's a shame that the media and hollywood would corrupt our youth and parents let them.