All parent member reviews for Darkness Falls

Educator and Parent Written byrikir December 21, 2015

THRILLING :)

I had so much fun watching this movie with my 10 year old daughter and her friend. It reminds me of a roller coaster ride or one of those haunted house during Halloween. I reamber as child running pass a dark room and the thrill of going out pass dark with a flashlight laughing and racing to any sorce of light, while our imagination ran wild. Like I said, the kids and I screamed and laughed during this movie, we had a lot of fun!
Parent Written byPlague December 15, 2009

Darkness Falls.

Great movie. Not as scary as most people I know have implied, but a good halloween movie for the mature family members 12+. I have to disagree with commonsense's statements, but agree with their star ratings. Just proves how dyslectic commonsense really is...
Adult Written bytommysportsgirl April 9, 2008

Not that bad!

As campy horror flicks go, this one's not all that bad. It passes the time. Ho hum.
Adult Written bySpud April 9, 2008

Great horror film!

Despite the intense fear in this movie, there is very little violence. A few bodies are found with scrape marks on them, but very little blood is seen. The language is excessive, however. At least four “S” words. But, if you have a TV Guardian on your DVD player the bad language is easily edited out.