Kid reviews for Dave

Dave Poster Image

Based on 1 review

Politics made funny

This was a very funny political film.

Dave is a political comedy that keeps you entertained all the way through. Dave is just a regular guy who ends up impersonating the president of the USA. Expect brief swearing, and some sexuality (a couple has sex but nothing sensitive is shown) I thought the movie was very good and humorous. Some of the politics might be a little too confusing for some kids, but I think 14 is a good age to truly enjoy the film.

This is a great movie. It should not be rated PG-13.

I thought that Dave was a great movie. I think that kid's 11 and up should watch this movie. It was extremely funny.

LOVED IT!!!

I absolutely loved this movie! I first watched it when I was eleven so I knew what was happening during the sex scene, which is very brief. It has positive messages and really funny scenes that even younger kids could enjoy!

good movie, very sweet and funny. It's a nice break from all these action/romance/dramasI've been watching lately. It's really not that innapropriate, and without the awful sex scene it could have easily been PG. But it isn't so dont let anyone under ten see it. they wouldn't understand it anyways, so yeah. Good movie I highly recommend it.

Nice Movie

:) Very sweet feel-good movie.
not rated for age