Parent reviews for David Lynch's Inland Empire

Trippy, twisty thriller is totally out to Lynch.

Adult Written byGarry W. April 16, 2018

I love a great comedy!

This light, fun for all the family comedy is definitely the funniest movie of 2006. I laughed so hard I cried - especially at the silly rabbits! It's up there with Airplane, Tropic Thunder, and Twin Peaks: Fire Walk With Me for the funniest movies of all time.
Adult Written byLynchFan June 1, 2012

ANOTHER LYNCH MASTERPIECE

this is one of the best movies i ever seen! its amazing, beautiful and disturbing, scary sometimes, but hey, you cant ask for a happier ending xD Also this movie has a huge mystery/puzzle. I admit this movie isnt for anyone, but lynch fans wont be disappointed!!

Adult Written bymahdii_m.k July 26, 2018

Adult Written byappy polly loggies September 13, 2009

hardest lynch movie to decipher

i think david lynch gets a bit full of himself in this one. the first hour has a coherent storyline, but after that it becomes almost indecipherable. unless you're an expert film analyst, this film most likely won't be of any use to you. btw this film scared me worse than any other movie i have ever seen
Adult Written byrob1otics April 9, 2008

I Gained six Brain cells.....

This Movie is a Lynch Film if you dont know who lynch is then I suggest you dont take a look at this movie. There is alot of frames to install in you brain.Not a movie for children who are who have never seen the local news.