Kid reviews for Dead Silence

Dead Silence Poster Image

This movie is legit scary

The end is terrifying with the clown dummy and all the closet dummies. I love this movie but DAMN it is creepy. This is the reason I hate Ventriloquist dolls. Very shocking movie

Dead Silence Is Pretty Good

I started watching Dead Silence when I was 12 years old & I have to say that movie was the only one that actually really scared me but looking back it isn't too bad. There is Mild Violence & no Sex or Nudity it's basically just a creepy ghost story. If your 12+ & looking for a good scare I will highly Recommend this movie. There is no swearing but the R Rating fits it as it can get kind of creepy sometimes but otherwise it's good.

Dead Silence

I thought this movie was going to be more scary than I thought. But good score by Charlie clouser and good ending. If you like James Wan’s horror movies than I would give this a watch.

Meh

This movie got boring, very boring, no killing, not much gore, usually just talking about spirits and crap like that. (This movie really didn’t deserve an R, no F-bombs, not much sex nor nudity, along with gore, a pretty clean movie to me.) Anyone who LIKES scary/violent and/or gory content in your horror movies, this isn’t for you, if you like thrilling drama and exposition then this is for you.

Be mature

Definitely need to be more mature and older. It has a good amount of scare and violence. Language was not bad.It’s definitely not the show for just anyone. It really just depends on how easily you get scared and what your scared of.

Amazing movie!!

This was the first horror movie I watched as my mum was a little nervous, I watched when I was 11. This movie is totally fine, might freak out some kids if they’re scared of dolls. Can’t remember any swearing, if there was it’s not bad. Few jump scares and an amazing ending! Enjoy.

Creepy as Heck

This movie is isanely creepy. You think stuff like Chucky or The Thing are bad? This one takes the cake. It has lots of dead corpses that just look disturbingly creepy, with their mouths hanging out with no tongue. The main premise of the movie is some ghost ventriloquist woman who goes to get revenge on the people who cut her tongue off for kidnapping a child, and she cuts their tongues off whenever they scream. I think the most disturbing part of this movie is that the bad guy actually wins. Every good character in the movie ends up dead. There's no comeuppance. And the ending, ick. Paintings of the victims on the wall with doll like appearances. This movie is not for the faint hearted. So far as language, there is one incomplete use of f--k, along with a few other milder terms. 13+ for being scary as heck. Recommend it, but not for kids.

Really Scary, Graphic

There is NO nudity, but the violence is extreme. In one scene, there is a very bloody person with their tongue yanked out. This isn't your usual Jason-or-Michael Myers horror movie, it's really creepy and I wouldn't recommend it for the easily frightened or if you get grossed out by bloody things.

A great movie for "doll-horrormovie fans"

Very good acting and story. This movie can be pretty disturbing for some people. You have to count on being scared at night after watching this movie. I was really enjoying the movie myself. I had no problems after watching the movie. xx Onicakka, born 2002

Super scary and creepy

This movie is extremely creepy.