Parent reviews for Death Race

Death Race Poster Image

Just my opinion

I like it , it's in the vein of the "Running man", the late 80's/ early 90's movie with Arnold Schwarzenegger! There is something profoundly disgusting about the arch villain and all of his/her machinations and the ultimate satisfaction when they get what's coming to them! Haven't finished the movie yet, half hour to go but I assume that's what will happen, it always does!! Just looked up the movie and decided to comment! A lot more graphic than Running man! Leave the kids out of it!!! For sure!!

Too gory

I couldn't get through watching this movie as I found it far to gory! I mean don't get me wrong I love Jason Statham as an actor but not in Death Race! Its very disturbing with the violence.

Other reviews lied

I didn't appreciate seeing a females breasts in this movie because it is against my values. Simple as that. Very offensive.

good movie

cool movie lots of violence and language 15 and over no kids

Over-The-Top Mayhem at its Very Best!

I love this movie! Sure, it's got some flaws, but I don't expect this movie to win Oscars. I expect it to entertain me, and it did so... with a bloody vengeance! This is an awesome action-packed thrill ride. It literally overflows in gooey blood and action sequences so over-the-top, it will make your mouth grin with delight and your body fill with guilty pleasure. Lose your mind for two hours and enjoy!