Kid reviews for Death Race

Death Race Poster Image

It was a very good to watch

All tho I was baby sitting my little brothers and at the beginning of the move it dose show a part of a woman's breast although it is a very good movei to watch with the family but if you want I would just stand I front of the tv right after the girl jumps into the water at the beginning of the movie

DO NOT LET YOUR KIDS SEE THIS!!!

I am 12 years old and my friend saw this for his birthday I was disgusted so much gore and F-bombs and more swearing I have seen saw nightmare on elm street neighbours and other R rated movies never have I seen a movie this inappropriate In the first scene a guy got shot in the head and his blood squirted on the windshield(fake) but really gory I was fine with that than a guy walked out of his car and got decapitated terrible I said to myself it is rude to leave keep watched but when a guy drove into a spike it went in his friends neck the car full of blood then the spikes smashed the car down it was a terrible death so I left so much terrible violence and just stupid storyline. It was a terrible movie if I could rate it 0 stars I would

The Races are very violent

Very strong violence, with some bloody results. Some violence is brutal. Language not for kids

An epic tale of justice in another life.

Ok, let me get the bad stuff out the way. It is very violent, (yes you do see a man's head get smashed by a car), yes there is bad language, and the movie is entirely set in a prison. But, the plot is very good, you will see! And the entire movie is filled with thrills - you will not anticipate anything that happens. I say, enjoy! But, small children, beware!

Watch something smart instead.

WAY to violent for my tastes. The entire movie was pretty much people dieing in really gory ways. I'm sure tons of kids would love this but I'm not one of them. I also know that most parents would definitely not want their kids watching that kind of violence. Bad language is constantly heard throughout the move.

The race doesn't leave you dead.

Death Race is a fair movie, I only say this because there's not much of a story here, except that he's put into a prison for a false crime, but if you want to see R rated fun go for it.

Death Race

Pretty good, some plot holes but some will find appealing. Very violent and gory. The title implies what happens in the movie.

Not for young kids

The movie itself is pretty violent. It is pretty gory and violent, and the profanity level is also pretty high. I'd say that depending on your child's maturity level, Death Race is a good movie for kids about 13 years and over. The sex level is really low, only goes to a view of Jason's Statham's butt in one scene and some women revealing clevage. There is also a warning at the end of the movie saying that all the stunts were performed by professionals and stuff, but then again, it depends on whether your child is mature enough to understand the warning. Still, I found it was a very good movie.

awesome

If you want to see some stuff blow up, see this. F word is used at least 40 times.