Kid reviews for Deep Blue Sea 2

Gory shark tale has violence, profanity.

Kid, 11 years old August 19, 2018

Better than the First

The reason I love the Deep Blue Sea franchise is because of the fact that their movies reflect on things that can actually happen, and aren't your average ridiculous shark horror movie. My only criticism which shifts this from around 5 stars to 4 is that most of the shark attacks in the movie were by baby sharks, which isn't as menacing as seeing a shark fin in the water or anything. However, this movie does have a lot of gore, and it lessens the feel of CGI style in that was very apparent in the first movie. And plus, the blood and guts are way more disgusting than the first one as well and can be unsettling at times. There is quite a bit of language consisting of f--k, s--t, damn, hell, and a few others, I think. So that's about it. No sex stuff, just way more swearing than the first one, and way more disgusting gore than the first one. And this is the first time in a movie that the guy I liked actually lived. That was fun. Recommend this one, 11-12+

Teen, 13 years old Written byRuthless_7 May 2, 2018

Gory remake/sequel don’t bother

It’s over the top violent and the profanity is quite bad however used in a suitable way and not just used all the time. However, there’s a character who wears reavealing swimming suits (not zipping it up properly)