Kid reviews for Degrassi Goes Hollywood

Brush with fame teaches teens lessons in TV movie.

Teen, 13 years old Written byMaya13 August 9, 2012

All episodes should be rated tv-14

Degrassi is not approriate for kids 13 and under.

Teen, 13 years old Written byMoviefreak124 November 6, 2009

Good more mainly one for the girls

I watched this thinking this was going to be even boys and girls but it was mainly girls but I enjoyed it anyway

Kid, 11 years old July 6, 2011

A good movie for mature kids..

This movie has it's moments that aren't good messages to young kids like the suicide attempt, and mild language like d*mn and h*ll. There are good messages like Manny following her dreams to become an actress. This movie is basically for mature kids.
Kid, 12 years old June 20, 2013

DGH

Kid, 12 years old September 3, 2011

a big no

its for strictly teens i wouldnt allow my kids to watch this until they are 13/14 years old

Kid, 12 years old March 4, 2011

Awesome Movie ?

???I love this movie!!!! Great movie. the show is my favorite show. I ?Degrassi. Some mild innapropriat terms but really not that bad

Teen, 13 years old Written bydegrassilover1000 January 24, 2010

DEGRASSI GOES HOLLYWOOD ROCKS

I LOVE THE MOVIE DEGRASSI GOES HOLLYWOOD AND I LOVE THE TV SHOW DEGRASSI. I WOULD RECOMMEND THIS MOVIE FOR KIDS THATS AGES ARE 10 AND UP. I LOVE DEGRASSI GOES HOLLYWOOD.
Teen, 17 years old Written byxxdesiree October 4, 2009
The movie is a bit unrealistic, and i would say the actual show Degrassi TNG is far better (or at least it used to be -_-), but I did enjoy this movie. There are some serious issues involved, but I would say it's on for 12 and up.

Kid, 11 years old September 20, 2009

its ok for tweens and older

Its very positive at the end and is very good

Teen, 14 years old Written byjj1212 September 8, 2009
Loved it :D

Teen, 15 years old Written bysean.terrance93 August 16, 2009

parents should understatn

love it i think degrassi tells adults that there not the only problems and that teens and young adults go through alot in there high school years

Teen, 14 years old Written byMikaylaaMadisonn August 15, 2009
Great movie. But not as good as the show.
Teen, 14 years old Written byMicah Paige August 15, 2009

A very good movie, for young teens

I thought it was a great movie, but a little bit unrealistic. Its also very emotional when Ellie gets drunk and almost drowns herself in the ocean because of family issues. Her dad gets a mental disorder, and when she visits him, she bursts into tears. The music is catchy and have positive messages, Life is a Show. There is some kissing between Craig and Ellie, and Manny and her professor and Jay. Paige learns that respecting your friends is more important than trying to fit in with the celebrities. The only bit of violence is a punch and a slap.