All teen and kid member reviews for Delivery Man

Teen, 15 years old Written byiPunk November 24, 2013

Okay movie shows how people should be more honest

There was one of his children that was a drug addict, and she overdosed and had to go to the hospital. When she got better, the doctor told Dave (Vince Vaughn) that didn't know her at all but was the biological father that she could do their rehab program and that they have had great results. He goes too talk to this kid and she says that she doesn't need it. People deny that they need help all the time, whether their issue is anger, self injury or even suicide. People think that when they are getting help for their mental health they are admitting that they are crazy, but they are not. Everyone needs help sometimes, whether it's with your mental health or just moving a heavy couch. There are some sad scenes, but there is a message about honesty.
Teen, 14 years old Written bymovielover7271 December 13, 2013

Very funny!

How would you react if you were told you are the biological father of 533 children? Well, delivery man is all about that. Vaughn is David Wozniak, an irrisponsable meat delivery man, sperm donor and pot grower, but when he recieved the message 142 of his 533 biological children are suing to find out who he is, taking him on a journey to meet as many as he can without spilling the beans. Delivery Man is very funny, but for what age group? I say 12 and up because the jokes would go over anybody younger's heads, and be a little to innapropriate for them. I highly reccomend it though, you'll be in for a good laugh!
Teen, 17 years old Written bykenwi November 22, 2013

JUST FOR TEENS!

I thought it is going to be okay! But not for little ones!
Kid, 11 years old December 30, 2013

I saw this with my friend, and it went over our heads.

There were swears and jokes in this movie that kids wouldn't get. The movie was just not understandable, and I don't get how a man could be a biological father to 533 sperms.
Kid, 12 years old April 1, 2014
Teen, 14 years old Written byilovemaroon5 December 21, 2013

Very Very Funny

Delivery Man was a very funny movie. There were some boring parts, but it as the right amount of comedy, with a very touching side. It reminds you that family, no matter HOW big, should always ban together. Overall, a very good movie.
Teen, 14 years old Written byeschmu May 5, 2014

LOVED this movie!!

Fantastic movie for the family. It had a good message about families. Vince Vaughn played the character very well and I loved the story line. It does talk about sperm donation and references to drinking. It says the F word once in the whole movie and does swear a little after that. But other than that I thought it was great.
Teen, 14 years old Written byNice to meet you April 13, 2014

Delivery Man Delivers

Great Tale that is surprisingly funny and good (even though this movie has Vince Vaughn in it).