Parent reviews for Delta Farce

War in Iraq isn't funny -- neither is this movie.

Adult Written byKeaddy123 September 19, 2020
Adult Written byTammydj May 1, 2020

Goofy

Slap stick comedy about bumbling idiot friends. It's not filthy, but can be a bit indelicate and crass. Some may disagree, but I think the lack of political correctness is a refreshing thing in this film and a redeeming quality. Very entertaining. Prepare to have some I.Q points vanish as you watch this moronity.

Adult Written bybobroooss December 3, 2019
Parent Written byBigbray71 May 16, 2016

Hilarious

Despite what some ppl say about it being not funny an making fun of the war it Iraq it is a very funny movie that makes fun of 3 rednecks that I honk there in Iraq but are scared to death only to find out they were in Mexico I loved it my children love it an so do all of my friends it's very funny

Adult Written bydbharris93 June 6, 2009

Adult Written byankmonk123 April 9, 2008

so funny

this movie was really raunchy but it was hilarious so it would ok for mommy and daddy but not the kids
Adult Written byRex2013 April 9, 2008

Funny but bad in some cases.

Its pretty awesome.
Adult Written bymsfroggrl73 April 9, 2008

Worst movie ever!

Zzzzzzz....

Could I explain it anything more?? Worst movie ever. Nothing funny about this movie at all.

I give it a BIG FAT ZERO!
Adult Written bymelissaardenyi April 9, 2008

Boring

Movie was pretty lame. When the guys inadvertently land in Mexico they are called upon the duty to help a small village regain peace. Personally, I think the movie is a little culturally biased and I wouldnt recommend the $1.00 you can spend on the redbox machine to rent it.
Adult Written bySJG April 9, 2008