Kid reviews for Delta Farce

War in Iraq isn't funny -- neither is this movie.

Kid, 9 years old April 4, 2010

Delta Force

Rated PG-13 For Crude And Sexual Humor

Kid, 10 years old February 18, 2010

1 star??

This movie was hilarious. Some sex references but nothing big.

Teen, 16 years old Written bydtlounge7 August 8, 2009

stupid but hilarious!

i like this movie. it is a little bit on the stupid side but thats what makes it so funny! its about these group of guys think they are in iraq but they are really in mexico! the mistake the mexicans for iraqis and terrorists

Kid, 10 years old April 9, 2008

I LOVE IT, LOVE IT, LOVEIT, LOVE!!!!

Ok, this is a great movie. Language isn't that bad if you don't care about the words "retard" and "piss" etc. There are a few sex references, but nothing bad. I think that people 8+ can watch this. They also insult gay people, which I don't mind hearing, but I wouldn't insult them. Overall, a good movie.
Teen, 14 years old Written byILUVMEAT April 9, 2008

War in Iraq isn't funny, but this movie sure is

Ok, anyone who couldnt find at least 10 laughing moments has no common sense. My parents and I watched it at home as a rented movie last night and I couldnt stop laughing. Not any sex, theres language- but you can expect it from Larry and Bill engvall. The violence is mild and mostly slapstick. The men, larry, bill, and their prissy friend, after another bogus week, decide to go on a hunting trip, only to be mistaken for Army soldiers after Sgt. Killgore sees their great shooting. They train for a wile and eventualy get on the plane. In the middle of the night, theres a storm, which causes trouble and the pilots are forced to drop their humvee. So then they begin their war on terror in the wrong country, but for a good reason, since a thug coincidentaly named Carlos Santana, and his gang are terrorizing Mexico city. Pros: The seargent drinks from a canteen that was peed in, he eats rations full of larrys Chew tobacco, and I laughed at the wanna-bees playing Jeff dunham with their own Jose the jalapeneo on a steek characters and obviously failing with either dumb, or offensive jokes. I have no cons. Any one under 12 would not get the humor, but for 12 and up, its funny, so you should definatly rent it. Common sense has no common sense in their "War in Iraq isnt funny, neither is this movie" because it is funny.
Teen, 14 years old Written bydirecterdude123 April 9, 2008

Funnyer then it looks

This movie is funnyer then it looks but also has some stupid parts that just are not funny. There is some violance but insn't really that bad. I think this movie is ok for 12+

media id bull

although iqraq isnt a good place the movie was spectacular i dont get these people.