Kid reviews for Derailed

Unimaginative, dumb thriller is too much for kids.

Teen, 14 years old Written byKat02 May 18, 2017

Amazing movie with great plot twists

This is defiantly one of if best movies I have seen by far! I was never a big fan of thrillers but this movie defiantly made me want to see more, it makes you think even until the next day! Great movie and I think it is appropriate for mature teens.

Teen, 16 years old Written byMakeVIew_2,5,9 September 5, 2011

good

good movie y did they make it one startr this was pretty good but at times it got a bit boring n language was a big issue

Teen, 15 years old Written byraincloud July 17, 2009
Although I would not recommend this for young children and many seem to disagree with me, I absolutely LOVED this movie! I loved seeing Jennifer in such a different light and the twists and turns kept me insanely interested. I read a review that said it is not a memorable movie, but I can't stop thinking about it! I really like it even better the next day.

Teen, 15 years old Written bymwplefty April 9, 2008

Very Suspenseful! I love these types of Thriller!

The overall movie was one of the best movies I had seen, probably in my top 10. However, even for a kid my age (15), this is not appropriate for minors under 16 or 17. There is a wide range of violence and gore including sexual violence (rape) but nothing is shown. Two married people commit adultery by having sex in a hotel room. Also the man must pay a man blackmailing him a large sum of money. This happens to be the money he and his wife were saving for years to pay for their cancerous daughters operation. There also is a lot of language including the MF-word as well as the f-word used in a sexual sense. Great movie. The end really made me hate the antagonist even more. Unfortunately, this movie contains adult material and should not be viewed by anyone under the age of 16 even with parental accompaniment.