Want personalized picks that fit your family?

Set preferences to see our top age-appropriate picks for your kids.

Get age-based picks

Parent reviews for Devil's Due

Found-footage horror movie is gory and gross.

Parent of a 3, 10, and 18+ year old Written byKate101 May 17, 2014

Why should I let my kid watch this?

I think if your 10 year old kid is smart enough and mature enough, that you can actually show your kid(s) this movie! I think some parts are a little disturbing, but it's a educational movie too, it talks about God and things. I think if they are more progressed than average, yes it's okay. But if they are scared of the littlest things, then don't show them at all, not even the trailer.

Adult Written byconcerned grandma June 3, 2014

Not suitable for younger audiance

We rely on common sense media when choosing a film to watch. They missed on this one. They should state all language used in a film. This film has bad language but they also use the Lord's name in an inappropriate way. We shut the movie off after hearing them use the Lord's name and G D. I would never let any child watch this movie.

Parent Written bypenams June 18, 2015

Too much unnecessary language

This movie contains several adult themes. Language includes 15 occurrences of s#!t and 35 f#!k. She ends up pregnant after throwing back several shots and ends up hung-over. While there is no outright adult content, we do see the man naked in bed barely covered by a sheet. As for violence, the woman attacks several people in this movie. She smashes in the windows of a car after he accidentally backs into him, fights of her husband multiple times, and kills another woman. Finally, there are some scenes not for the squeamish. They show an amnioscope, there are several strong nosebleeds, and you see the woman eating raw meat in the grocery store.

Adult Written byquail150 December 5, 2014

Horror movies these days... quite unpleasant!

When i heard about this movie, i wanted to actually enjoy this found footage film, because I never enjoyed a found footage horror film since The Blair Witch Project. It turns out I was wrong. This movie was wildly distasteful for me because all it had was shouting and disgusting scenes. To be honest I didn't like a single thing that occurred in this movie. It was a very sick experience and ruined my appetite for dinner after i saw the movie. It also mentioned a lot about god which wasn't really a problem for me. Overall it was disgusting an off-putting.