All teen and kid member reviews for Dodgeball: A True Underdog Story

Teen, 16 years old Written bymikee990 April 9, 2008

Don't waste the money

Is there a worse title thatn Dodgball A True Underdog Story? Totally for 14+
Kid, 11 years old November 1, 2010
as we all know the sport of dodge ball isnt considered violent. but these people take it to the next level. meantion of drug use with kids at the beginning. they kept the laungue to a minamule, and it has good messages and role models. the strippers didnt amuse me though.
Kid, 11 years old September 3, 2010
hillarious, especially the "low grade beaver tranquiliser" part. :-)
Kid, 10 years old August 18, 2010

who what's to see a fat ben stillar???

i love this move although i saw the pg-13 version. i am ten but i saw the pg-13 version when i was nine, i love that movie so much!!! you have it all a FAT BEN STILLER!!!!:):) you have to love that( i mean if you don't want to see that you are strange) we own it on dvd and my dad said it is mine since i loved it!! i recommened this movie for ANYONE who loves stupid movies!!
Teen, 16 years old Written bykayla17 February 7, 2010
I loved this movie. Yes it had some innapropiate scenes. But it's all in fun and i would reccomend this movie to anybody i know. It's a very good movie.
Kid, 11 years old November 30, 2009
Dodgeball is a great movie, but there is stong language
Kid, 11 years old November 23, 2009

One word: Bad

This movie was not what I expected. It was obvious that it would be inappropriately funny, but it was worse than that. There were a few funny parts in it, and Ben Stiller had to be the funniest person in the whole movie!!! They drank a lot, a character had a wrench thrown at him, (This happened twice, and they got hit both times.)And there were a lot of scenes where the boys get hit in the in betweens by balls. This movie technically insults your intelligence, and I would find something else to watch.
Teen, 14 years old Written bycommonsenseisme June 16, 2009

funny

no excuses go and see
Kid, 10 years old June 8, 2009

this movie is great and funny

i have it i think it should be pg i remper some cursing this is out of subject but if you want to see something funny go to the end of the end credits and he sings milkshake and he is saking lol i can not say it oh man you got to check it out i will go with 11+ but the end of credits 13+ oh lol
Kid, 12 years old June 6, 2009

A Strong PG-13 movie

This movie is great and funny. The sexual references are strong PG-13 movie. Lots of inappropriate content
Teen, 15 years old Written byPS2freek April 9, 2008

Bad but hilarious!

In the end of the movie I didnt care that it was the next most inappropriate movie ive ever seen (next to meet the fockers). It was still hilarious. P.S. I dont know why CSM thinks that a coach calling his team ladies is inappropriate. The movie does have very extreme sexual and offensive content (including genital size. Also Ben Stillers character flips someone off.) However, kids over 13 should be able to handle it.
Teen, 14 years old Written bykidreviewer April 9, 2008

Such a funny movie!

This was such a great movie! There is one scene that is a little iffy for younger kids, some crude humor,and there is some use of bad language, but overall this is a great movie. It was so funny, and I think that anyone who hasn't seen it definately should.
Kid, 9 years old May 10, 2016
Teen, 15 years old Written byDwc13th March 25, 2016

Ok should have just gone with unrated version and been R because more for adults

Watch unrated so much better not much more inappropriate f words and stuff that's ok
Teen, 14 years old Written byamokitkat01 June 14, 2015

Not the best

this movie is inappropriate and should not be seen by little kids. I suggest parental supervision watching the movie. I didn't think it was very good to be honest. I hope I helped!
Kid, 11 years old November 4, 2014

Funniest sports movie

Sex- 3 (Mature Themes) Language- 3 (Moderate Coarse Language)
Teen, 17 years old Written bymoviebuff6996 September 27, 2013

Dodgeball A true Underdog story is a poorly written film with cringe worthy situations

The Positives are the fast pace (The movie goes by really fast), the length (It’s only a breezy ninety minutes) and Vince Vaughn’s subtle yet well acted lead performance. The Negatives are the Raunchy Humor (It’s not funny and to be honest, is cringe worthy), the Cinematography (Most of the camera angles show women in a gratuitous and negative way), the Dialogue (Most of it is poorly written and is head shaking at times), the storyline (It’s clichéd and is essentially a raunchy version of The Karate Kid), poor messages (Essentially the movie says that being Bisexual is fine and fat jokes are fine if it’s the main villain), one dimensional characters (I really didn’t care about them) and lack of character development (they change in no way shape or form). Overall I would not recommend this film. There is plenty of Raunchy humor throughout and the language is frequent.
Kid, 12 years old September 19, 2013

Hilarious but Proceed with Caution!

!DodgeBall is a great movie that I first watched at 10 but didn't get barely any of the many sexual innuendos. I personally think it should be rated M but it is a hilarious movie.