All teen and kid member reviews for Dr. Dolittle (1998)

Kid, 10 years old July 15, 2010

some language that i don't think is very good for the age csm says. 2 uses if the s-word they are both muttered(with headphones on full you can hear the second one) the most frequent word is a*s some other milder stuff. some younger kids may get upset because theres a tiger that wants to kill himself. the operation at the end is mildly intense you can see a bit of the open head. a man is punched in the face and is hit in the nose with a door. a funny movie but not for people over 9.
Kid, 11 years old April 13, 2012

Ugh, why did they make this? Just stupid
Kid, 9 years old May 30, 2011

best Dr Dolittle movie

Teen, 17 years old Written byXemnasSuperior March 10, 2011
Kid, 10 years old October 4, 2016

Funny movie about how animals can talk to Murphy!

Well, any Eddie Murphy TV show or movie is a fan of mine. He`s my favorite comedian. He`s hilarious along with the animals in the movie. A pigeon says "I prefer orange breasts", there`s a bit swearing as well. 1 use of friggin', t uses of ass, 3 uses of Hell, 1 use of Damn, and 1 use of S--t. Lots of funny things, no inappropriate violent stuff, though.
Teen, 16 years old Written byabbacus May 27, 2012

Very crude.

It's an okay movie for adults but not at all apropriate for children.
Teen, 13 years old Written byrap eminem March 14, 2011
Teen, 14 years old Written byschuymarch1 March 21, 2009

Wonderful movie

This movie is one of my favorite animal movies.I don't see why the stuff mentioned in this review is called adult themes. It's not adult themes, it's human themes.