Parent reviews for Dr. Seuss' The Cat in the Hat

Dr. Seuss' The Cat in the Hat Poster Image

great

The Cat in The Hat is the greatest work in cinematic history.

2 people found this helpful.

FRUIT SALAD

My daughter and I had loads of fun watching this movie. I did not notice the swear words mentioned in other reviews. My daugther cannot spell English yet (and I am also quite bad at it as I am not native speaker, I am from Spain) so we did not notice some. Ole'.

Horrifying

This adaption of the popular kid’s book is horrifying. The Cat look like something out of a horror movie.

If you think it’s bad in any way your wrong

This is an INCREDIBLE movie there is some *swear words* if taken out of context but if you are not letting your child see a masterpiece just because of that, YOU DISGUST ME!!

THE GREATEST!!!

Couldn't recommend this film enough, Mike Myers gives it his all, couldn't help but relate it to his performance as Austin Powers in the Austin Powers film series. Alec Baldwin does well as a bad guy and the kids and the mum are alright actors.

Terrifying

I’m so scared of it but it also also a cinematic art piece

Amazing

It is a life changing movie. Ever since I’ve watched I became a better person. It improved my perspective on reality and life. This movie is An absolutely mesmerising piece of art

Not for younger audiences

Yes this is the cat in the hat but nobody told me that they’d be some innuendo and language, that’s right the cat in the hat himself spelled the word s**t right in front of the two kids in the movie