Kid reviews for Dr. Seuss' The Cat in the Hat

Dr. Seuss' The Cat in the Hat Poster Image

Lol! Myers is at his best!

Clean jokes turn bland overtime. Mike Myers' humor was so funny in this movie! And he didn't forget about putting in messages aimed at kids, unlike the book.

1 person found this helpful.

1000000000/10

This was amazing! I came when i first saw mr.Hat! It didn’t even have any s*x in it!

Masterpiece

You should read the book instead

Its a good movie only mabie they shouldve put it in a level higher i feel like its trying to balance on the pg cliff THAT CAT ALMOST SAID THE B WORD and HE SAID A BAD STUFF TO THE H THING so its still a good movie i wish i could put it to 5 stars

This movie is incredible and hilarious. No actors could be swapped out to make this movie better. HOWEVER, this movie is very adult for a kids movie with many sex jokes and almost-swearing. Other than that, good movie.

Shocking cursing in hardcore adaption.

It’s amazing! But-

It’s such a hilarious movie and I love it! There are some words like, “son of a- but it is bleeped out, they also show the cat and the hats butt but it is supposed to be funny, I’m a kid and I personally love this movie and I think it’s hilarious! Some people say some stuff will fly over kids head, but I think it’s just fine for 8 and up 😊

#thewholebeingemothing

A true cinematic masterpiece. Worthy of the name greatness. Through the decades cinema has been made, reinvented and improved all for this glorious movie that is before us. A movie of the highest honor to where our ancestors shall look apon it with such found love and admiration. Truly a masterpiece #thewholebeingemothing

Fun For The WHOLE Family…

I have no idea why there are so many negative reviews here. It’s a classic Mike Myers movie.

A truly stunning experience

Phenomenal. A true masterpiece. An American classic. Mike Myers gives the performance of his lifetime in this film, and it is arguably one of the greatest performances ever. If you consider yourself a person of culture, then watch this movie because you will find it hilarious. This movie never fails to bring me joy no matter how many times I watch it. In fact, it gets funnier each time I watch it. I'm not sure what I'd do without this movie in my life, so, please, do yourself a favor and watch it too. If you're anything like me, The Cat in the Hat will bring you great warmth and happiness. Not only that, it has its fair share of stressful and dramatic moments that will have you on the edge of your seat. The Cat in the Hat is truly a beautiful example of the duality of man. The character development in this movie is like no other and will have you rooting for each of the protagonists by the end. If you like having a good time, then watch this movie. If you are in need of some joy or comfort, then watch this movie. If you enjoy laughing, then watch this movie. If you want to feel human again, then watch this movie.